Ryzen 1500x

Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming

Asus gtx 1060 3gb

32gb(4x8gb) corsair vengence lpx ddr4 2400mhz

Corsair Cx550m psu

1tb western digital black hdd

Windows 10 home 64 bit 

Stock cooler

I built my computer back on January 5th(So its not that old)

Problem:

One day I was playing Rocket league and listening to music through Spotify, when the song ended the next one didnt start, so when the game finished i alt + esc to see what was happening and my computer froze up, i could move my mouse around but that was it, there was no "not responding", nothing, I waited for 5 minutes and still nothing, so i hard turned it off(cause it was the only thing i could do)

I turned it back on and it would not boot into windows, it would stay on the screen before it would load windows. I tried a couple more times, and gave up, then when I came back later it booted fine. This happened over the next couple days, when ever i would down load something or playing a game it would freeze, but the longer i left it off, the longer it would work. It would also boot into bios everytime I wanted it to. So i swapped out my Western Digital 1tb Blue for a Western Digital Black 1tb, re-installed windows, and it worked fine for hours, I played a bunch of Rocket League and other games with my friend, I thought it was fixed but when i left it and played rocket league the next day after a couple of games it froze again. I even replaced the sata and data cables and switched Sata ports on my motherboard but now i dont think it is a hard drive problem. and when ever i try and re-isntall windows it will get to 6% for gathering install files and frezzes, i left it for 30min one time and nothing, and I know that it doesnt take that long This happened out of no where, i didnt download any files of anything. I did upgrade form 2 8gb sticks with another 2 8gb but that was a couple weeks ago and im pretty sure if it was not gonna work it would have done so when i installed them. I would like some insight before I have to pay and take it in to a computer shop.

Just try taking out the new RAM sticks, then you'll know for sure if that's the issue. If that doesn't help, maybe the old sticks are bad, or maybe some of the RAM slots are bad.

Did you test new parts after installation?  And test again now?

The joy of computing is that a million things all have to work perfectly and one can fail at any given moment without notice or symptom causing the entire system to suffer or crash.  Cheap manufacturing processes means that only 1 out of XXXXX parts are tested before they are sent to stores/shelves/consumers.

Brand new RAM installation?  Test it.

Just built the PC from new/unopened parts? Test it.

Random crashing that doesn't make sense? Test it.

Random crashing that does make sense? Test it.

CPU/Cooling, RAM, and HDD for starters.

Some of those "overpriced" parts and PCs out there are overpriced because that exact system and those exact parts were stress tested before you bought them.  If you didn't reach for the top shelf models where the manufacturer uses strict testing practices and strict engineering tolerances, then it's up to us, the OEM builder / consumer, to make sure the parts work fine.

Server stuff and workstation grade (business) stuff usually fall into this category of pre-tested equipment with high manufacturing standards.  Most "gaming" parts fall into the consumer grade category, even "high end" brands and models made for gamers.