What is a good free iPhone GPS App?

Hello everyone,

I am sure everyone or most of you here has used there cell phones as a GPS to get there driving directions to there destination.I have been using Google Maps but I like to know is there something that is a little better out there other the Google Maps that gives you turn by turn signals,One that actually will talk and tell you each turn by turn signals and how far you are from each turn or destination.I do not need anything fancy just a simple turn by turn signal with voice..

I am also using a iPhone X with the latest firmware update which is iOS 11.2.5 if anyone needs to know, Oh by the way I not very techie when it comes to some really fancy GPS apps out there, so I just need something that is simple to use,basically what I am saying is I just want to type in my starting point and my final destination to where I am going.

Thanks for any help you can all give me as it is very much appreciated....

Have you tried HERE We Go? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/here-wego-city-navigation/id955837609?mt=8 

It has voice guided offline turn by turn navigations and you can download maps of entire countries as long as your extra storage permits it. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

11 hours ago, DarthVader1022 said:

Hello everyone,

I am sure everyone or most of you here has used there cell phones as a GPS to get there driving directions to there destination.I have been using Google Maps but I like to know is there something that is a little better out there other the Google Maps that gives you turn by turn signals,One that actually will talk and tell you each turn by turn signals and how far you are from each turn or destination.I do not need anything fancy just a simple turn by turn signal with voice..

I am also using a iPhone X with the latest firmware update which is iOS 11.2.5 if anyone needs to know, Oh by the way I not very techie when it comes to some really fancy GPS apps out there, so I just need something that is simple to use,basically what I am saying is I just want to type in my starting point and my final destination to where I am going.

Thanks for any help you can all give me as it is very much appreciated....

Apple Maps, and Google Maps are the two biggest ones. They both work extremely well.

Why do you not want to use Google Maps? Is there a particular reason you're searching for an alternative?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

40 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Apple Maps, and Google Maps are the two biggest ones. They both work extremely well.

Why do you not want to use Google Maps? Is there a particular reason you're searching for an alternative?

No reason just seeing if there is anything a little better..

19 minutes ago, DarthVader1022 said:

No reason just seeing if there is anything a little better..

I would try Apple Maps, and see how you like the differences.

I find the UI a bit cleaner and easier to read, especially at night (Street names in particular).

There are third party ones too.

Try this list here:

https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/top-10-apple-maps-alternatives

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)