good places to buy water cooling parts?

I know of ekwb.com    frozencpu.com   and  performance-pcs.com   any other good places to look where you don't have to be a guru to find the good quality parts like you do when shopping on amazon?  E: Realized it'd probably help to mention I'm in the US

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

3 minutes ago, Cyracus said:

I know of ekwb.com    frozencpu.com   and  performance-pcs.com   any other good places to look where you don't have to be a guru to find the good quality parts like you do when shopping on amazon?

Well why wouldn’t you go with any of them listed... all of their products are good quality 

4 minutes ago, Cyracus said:

I know of ekwb.com    frozencpu.com   and  performance-pcs.com   any other good places to look where you don't have to be a guru to find the good quality parts like you do when shopping on amazon?

I'm sure you could find a budget kit on Amazon or Newegg, or some knockoff site, but you'll get what you pay for.

Go with one you mentioned.

Aquatuning is great for getting German brands (alphacool, aquacomputer, heatkiller and phobya)

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

1 minute ago, Jack Dvorak said:

Well why wouldn’t you go with any of them listed... all of their products are good quality 

Looking for options, if I can save a few bucks without sacrificing quality then I'd be happy to, only way to do so is to shop around and it's hard to do that if you don't know where to look

2 minutes ago, Name Taken said:

Thanks. Is frozencpu still bad? I remember they had issues a while back but see that their site is up and functional

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

28 minutes ago, Cyracus said:

Thanks. Is frozencpu still bad? I remember they had issues a while back but see that their site is up and functional

Afaik the owner went nuts and all the talent left, I'd stick with performance pcs or aquatuning

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

• 1 month later...
On 1/27/2018 at 10:26 AM, Cyracus said:

Looking for options, if I can save a few bucks without sacrificing quality then I'd be happy to, only way to do so is to shop around and it's hard to do that if you don't know where to look

You can try asking @thegearwise page for advice in facebook, they have several watercooled rigs that used branded and non-branded parts. They should be able to provide advice on the quality of those wc parts.