What's the best monitor for everyday use?

330213759@qq.com
Go to solution Solved by Scia,

Indeed, Ips screen will be much more better at graphics design but is it good at gaming too?

Anything with 8ms or less will be perfectly fine for gaming ;)

Cheapest 5ms ips with the features you want (and preferably a good company)

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Cheapest 5ms ips with the features you want (and preferably a good company)

@330213759@qq.com

This.

But especially for productivity such as graphic design and text processing more screen real estate = higher productivity as you replace physical navigation by hierarchical structures on your screen and physical movement which is much more efficient and natural.

[Writing my Bachelor dissertation about this]. Get a 27" 1440p korean panel or something.

Also follow your topic on the top right corner, so you'll get notified of answers ;)

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

@330213759@qq.com

This.

But especially for productivity such as graphic design and text processing more screen real estate = higher productivity as you replace physical navigation by hierarchical structures on your screen and physical movement which is much more efficient and natural.

[Writing my Bachelor dissertation about this]. Get a 27" 1440p korean panel or something.

Also follow your topic on the top right corner, so you'll get notified of answers ;)

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236313

How do you think of this monitor, for both gaming and graphic design?

And what do i have to look for if i am using it for graphics design?

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236313

How do you think of this monitor, for both gaming and graphic design?

And what do i have to look for if i am using it for graphics design?

This monitor is H O R R I B L E for graphics design. TN panels are a no go for any serious graphics work.

You'll have to look into IPS / PLS / IZGO and perhaps VA monitors for Graphics design. What's really important is color accuracy. LG and ACER have decent IPS screens around your budget. But as I said, the more pixels the better and more efficient. And all the sub 800ish$ IPS / PLS will need calibration to be used for serious graphic design work.

This monitor is H O R R I B L E for graphics design. TN panels are a no go for any serious graphics work.

You'll have to look into IPS / PLS / IZGO and perhaps VA monitors for Graphics design. What's really important is color accuracy. LG and ACER have decent IPS screens around your budget. But as I said, the more pixels the better and more efficient. And all the sub 800ish$ IPS / PLS will need calibration to be used for serious graphic design work.

Indeed, Ips screen will be much more better at graphics design but is it good at gaming too?

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Anything with 8ms or less will be perfectly fine for gaming ;)