Can I trust this site (Play-Asia)?

I go by the general rule, if you feel like you have to ask, then don't do it. If it feels too good to be true, it probably is.

Just now, Ryujin2003 said:

I go by the general rule, if you feel like you have to ask, then don't do it. If it feels too good to be true, it probably is.

What about the good reviews... maybe bots.

If its coming from Hong Kong, its probably too good to be true. There are ways of spotting fake Samsung logos on products actually, with the A being thicker or thinner:

Image result for fake samsung logo

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

1 hour ago, Jordan Rage said:

What about the good reviews... maybe bots.

Or scripted. Don't believe reviews from websites you don't know.

Play-Asia have been selling anime / Eastern gaming related merchandise since forever and are well known in that fandom. I have ordered from them before. I think I got my Japanese PS2 from them in order to play region locked games, without the unlocking pain. Edit: found the e-mail, I did, back in August 2007! My order history is longer than I'd like to admit...

That particular SSD, the price doesn't seem good to me. It is only slightly cheaper than UK, but by the time you factor in shipping and customs fees, it will cost more to get it into Europe. Check if amazon.co.uk ship to you and at what price.

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

On 1/25/2018 at 11:05 PM, porina said:

Play-Asia have been selling anime / Eastern gaming related merchandise since forever and are well known in that fandom. I have ordered from them before. I think I got my Japanese PS2 from them in order to play region locked games, without the unlocking pain. Edit: found the e-mail, I did, back in August 2007! My order history is longer than I'd like to admit...

That particular SSD, the price doesn't seem good to me. It is only slightly cheaper than UK, but by the time you factor in shipping and customs fees, it will cost more to get it into Europe. Check if amazon.co.uk ship to you and at what price.

Thank you for the help it is much appreciated.

On 1/25/2018 at 10:56 PM, Ryujin2003 said:

Or scripted. Don't believe reviews from websites you don't know.

Unfortunately you are right.

On 1/25/2018 at 10:10 PM, EnergyEclipse said:

If its coming from Hong Kong, its probably too good to be true. There are ways of spotting fake Samsung logos on products actually, with the A being thicker or thinner:

Image result for fake samsung logo

Oh, lol. The chinese should really just fix that and there fakes will be more real.

5 hours ago, Jordan Rage said:

Oh, lol. The chinese should really just fix that and there fakes will be more real.

:o pls don't ginx it - we don't want any more Chinese rubbish trust me

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

On 1/28/2018 at 1:39 AM, EnergyEclipse said:

:o pls don't ginx it - we don't want any more Chinese rubbish trust me

Ginx it? What, it's just a comment on LTT.