Mineral Oil PC help

Yes, i know that this may not end well, but I want to build a mineral oil pc. My parts are a 4670k and 750ti, might get a 970 or 1060. 

Should i buy a rad and pump to cool everything or are they low power enough?

I'm not a mineral oil expert, but not having a radiator to cool the oil, it would be like putting a heater in a room with all the doors and windows closed, it would eventually heat up. Now it's possible that there is enough oil that it would stay cool, but I'm not sure.

Best of luck!

- Ethan :)

1 hour ago, BlindGuyPCs said:

Yes, i know that this may not end well, but I want to build a mineral oil pc. My parts are a 4670k and 750ti, might get a 970 or 1060. 

Should i buy a rad and pump to cool everything or are they low power enough?

Unless your case is at least partially made out of heat sinks, you will need an external readiator. For more information, look here:

Mineral oil and 40 kg aluminium heat sinks are a perfect combination: 73 cores and a Titan X, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Oil

6 hours ago, Epmd612 said:

I'm not a mineral oil expert, but not having a radiator to cool the oil, it would be like putting a heater in a room with all the doors and windows closed, it would eventually heat up. Now it's possible that there is enough oil that it would stay cool, but I'm not sure.

Best of luck!

- Ethan :)

Alright. Thanks for the info!