Price Guideline Question

Before we start, this is NOT for mining!

I have 2 perfectly good systems with GTX 1080 TI's in SLI that I was able to get at MSRP because I had a horseshoe up my bum. That's right folks, I was able to get 4 (NEW) 1080 ti's FTW's for under 900$ CAD each. WOOOO!

I'm currently setting up a streaming PC and I was looking to get a video card for it and as we all know there is absolutely nothing out there right now.

I was able to locate a GTX 1060 6GB version for $450 CAD all in. Is this a normal price? I'm pretty out of touch with these things, because locally I'm seeing 1080 ti's selling for 1600-1900$ CAD EACH! YIKES!

1 minute ago, WereCat said:

$450 CAD is about right (if thats with tax included)

Yep tax included. But is that with the current premium mark up? Like what did the 1060 6gb sell for at MSRP?

7 minutes ago, SmartenUp said:

Yep tax included. But is that with the current premium mark up? Like what did the 1060 6gb sell for at MSRP?

I got 1060 at release for €310... $450CAD is slightly less than that. MSRP was about €280 or something simmilar

15 minutes ago, WereCat said:

I got 1060 at release for €310... $450CAD is slightly less than that. MSRP was about €280 or something simmilar

Ohh wow. So I guess with the current market 450 all in is a steal :P. Ty