Removing EDO RAM from socket 7 board?

Go to solution Solved by Stefan Payne,
4 minutes ago, 2Buck said:

Anyone around here know how to remove EDO RAM? I've been googling and I've turned up empty. I got a ASUS Socket 7 AT board and I'd like to take the RAM out, but I'd rather not break something doing it incorrectly. I know to install it, but I don't know how to reverse it (properly). I think I have an idea how, but it just feels like it's gonna break. Pic:

20180123_122704.jpg

Thank you to anyone who can help!

You push the left and right latch and they fall out if lying on the ground..

But you have to start from the Top, can't do it from the last slot.

And those plastic slots are utter garbage..

Anyone around here know how to remove EDO RAM? I've been googling and I've turned up empty. I got a ASUS Socket 7 AT board and I'd like to take the RAM out, but I'd rather not break something doing it incorrectly. I know to install it, but I don't know how to reverse it (properly). I think I have an idea how, but it just feels like it's gonna break. Pic:

20180123_122704.jpg

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

4 minutes ago, 2Buck said:

20180123_122704.jpg

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

4 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

Ahh.. That was the problem. I was starting from the bottom. The top one popped right out no problem. Well now I feel retarded. Thanks. :D

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer