usb mass storage device has a problem (stuck at bios screen)

Hi,

Yesterday and today it has happened that PC freezes at bios screen (where it tell u to press F2 or DEL). Keyboard will also freeze.

Yesterday got a frozen screen after turning pc on (once or twice). When I finally  could log into windows, there was an icon on the lower right corner about a problem (usb mass storage device has a problem) . troubleshooting asked me to update driver and restart (what I did) and after that the PC worked fine again. But today got the same problem and maybe worse: Only after some 5 attempts got to press F2 before keyboard freezes. Entered the Bios thing and exited without saving anything. could load windows 10 (pro 64 bit) and there was again that icon on the lower right corner. Troubleshooting asked me again to update driver :(. 

I suspect it is my 2nd hard disk where I have all my work documents (and games). But Im not sure.

Please help me ;).

I already took some screenshots but Im not sure wether they´ll bring some light on this issue. Where else can I look and take screenshots to have a better view of this problem?

Edit: one more screenshot uploaded.

5a66136b8b315_ProblemmitPC6.thumb.png.7ec50ec9fa3d7e137c467c7ce241b2a2.png5a6613160cb30_ProblemmitPC2.thumb.png.08211efc9b24f5d838b0c717039527aa.png

Problem mit PC 1.png

Problem mit PC 2.png

Problem mit PC 3.png

Problem mit PC 4.png

Problem mit PC 5.png

Problem mit PC 7.png

Problem mit PC 8.png

Problem mit PC 9.png

If you think it's a physical drive maybe run Crystal Disk Info and that could give you more info, as for the flashdrive I would say it's just failed. This exact thing has happened to me dozens of times with multiple device brands.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000