Need help with ping spikes in games on PC when loading music videos on youtube or using spotify

Hey there everyone I was wondering if I could get some help to hopefully resolve my issue with my current problem. So I usually play games like league of legends or csgo, and when I play them (more predominately league) I like to open a video if the game is loading or while im playing the game in league I like to open youtube music videos or sometimes spotify, usually when I don't have videos or music playing my ping in league of legends will be 59-65ms shown in game, but when I play these videos or use spotify the ping will spike to 255ms or sometimes 600+ and it will stay like that until I close the tab thats playing the music or close spotify. I never had this issue with my previous computer I used which was an I5, msi motherboard(don't remember the specific model), r9 390, 16gb ddr3 ram, 2TB HDD.  I also have the problem when I have a twitch stream open when I am casually playing a normal game as well.

Right now I  currently have: 

Processor- Intel Core I7-6850k

Motherboard: X99A GAMING PRO CARBON

Memory (RAM): 24 Gb DDR4

Graphics Card: Asus - GTX 1080

Case: Be Quiet! Silent Base 800

PSU - Corsair 750w Modular Platinum Certified

I initially thought it might be the drivers so I updated that for this current board and no change, the issue still persisted. Then I thought it was the actual network card on the board, So I bought a tp-link pcie NIC and it actually seemed worse on that. Then I went to my modem which is a motorola SBG6580 and I also have a linksys router (don't know the name but I can get it later if needed) but I'm hardwired to the motorola modem so I don't think the linksys modem has anything to do with it. So I replaced the motorola modem with a netgear modem thinking the motorola modem was at the end of its life and nothing changed no speed increases and I still had the same issues, ended up returning the modem. Then I went to investigate the devices on our network total around 10 not including gaming consoles 2 of them being desktop computers which are connected to the motorola, 1 microsoft surface connected to the linksys, a amazon fire tv connected to linksys which I ended up changing a setting to set it to save data and that improved my ping when I was having issues in general without loading music videos or spotify and 4 smartphones, and 2 tablets. I am aware there are ethernet adapter properties for the current network card on the motherboard, I have not messed with them but maybe one of those settings could be my problem? Please someone help me identify my problem or at least help me find the problem because I have been having these issues for about 6 months now. Thank you.

Why dont you just download the music?

That would definitely solve my issues, but I didn't have this issue before and would like to know why this is happening to me. My friends who I also play with have similar network conditions and they live down the hill from me and we have the same ISP. So I would just like to figure this out.

3 minutes ago, Yoshifreshjr said:

That would definitely solve my issues, but I didn't have this issue before and would like to know why this is happening to me. My friends who I also play with have similar network conditions and they live down the hill from me and we have the same ISP. So I would just like to figure this out.

It happens because your video playing is prioritized over your game on your new computer. On asus motherboards there is a program on which you can set the internet priorities, so look if msi also has a similar program.

8 minutes ago, Yoshifreshjr said:

My friends who I also play with have similar network conditions and they live down the hill from me and we have the same ISP.

I am no Sherlock Holmes or anything, but I suspect its the ISP, but its anyones guess really.

I will get back to you on that almostbauws, Yeah this I've attached a score of leagues network analyzer and a comparitive score of my friends analyzer. I'll probably call the good ol' comcast today or tomorrow and see what's up. The bad score is mine.

connection1.png

connection2 (friends).png

This is from a custom game in league of legends and im using msi gaming lan manager. 

msi ss.png