what coin has the lowest network difficulty/hashrate?

id like to find something with a total hash rate of under 100khs for the entire network, low diff, preferably cryptonight scrypt. i dont care  if the coin is on any exchange market. so much as what the coins value is based on.  if it has any form of financial investments, business or physical assets behind it, id like to know.

A coin that small and little-known probably won't even be on any mining sites or have a miner for them yet.

To put it into perspective, 100kh/s can be achieved by fewer than 150 rx480's on cryptonight.. so it's gonna have to be a very, very little-known coin.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Go to http://whattomine.com/coins if you want to mine using video cards, it will tell you what works best for your video cards (click on card model and then enter the number then hit calculate)

Go to http://whattomine.com/calculators and type the algorithm you want   ( equihash, ethash, cryptonight, LYRA2REv2 , neoscrypt etc ) and it will show you the coins that use that algorithm to be mined. Then you can click on each one and see the difficulty, the  hash rate of the network, and the price on several exchanges.

I'm not gonna do your "homework" for you.  You're asking a lot, anything more and you would ask others to mine for you and give you money.

You don't always want to go with a coin like Electroneum ... yeah it's easy to mine, but it can only be exchanged at cryptopia these days and the trade volume is low, so you won't have buyers for it and probably a lot of people just try to sell what they mine.

Outside mining, ETN is a shit coin more or less.

2 minutes ago, mariushm said:

Go to http://whattomine.com/coins if you want to mine using video cards, it will tell you what works best for your video cards (click on card model and then enter the number then hit calculate)

Go to http://whattomine.com/calculators and type the algorithm you want   ( equihash, ethash, cryptonight, LYRA2REv2 , neoscrypt etc ) and it will show you the coins that use that algorithm to be mined. Then you can click on each one and see the difficulty, the  hash rate of the network, and the price on several exchanges.

I'm not gonna do your "homework" for you.  You're asking a lot, anything more and you would ask others to mine for you and give you money.

lol that website is for newbs.... it doesnt list half the coins I mine and trade.

lol that website is for newbs.... it doesnt list half the coins I mine and trade.

Probably because it only lists COINS and you're probably trading TOKENS

32 minutes ago, mariushm said:

Probably because it only lists COINS and you're probably trading TOKENS

no im trading mostly cryptonight based currency directly from my miners wallet to any given stock exchange.. one that's really  good $$ to mine is intesecoin..  not listed on newb to mining. make an avg $13us a day at 2khs.. and that not even the most profit coin that's in current trade markets.. im keeping that one to myself..$30us a day at 2khs.. as the hashreate/diff is low and it trades for a fair price though no one knows about it... not listed on newb to mine

heres a good example of why i dont trust whatomine.com
https://intense.hashvault.pro/en/#!/

do the math for this coin at your hashrate. then compare it on whattomine. to what ever the most profit coin is.. tell me im wrong after. 

thank me  in a year for the house you bought because i informed you of this coin.

iz4ztxxULcUPJbhpyyQMr7Z3XUQrKSDzr4iV9GyuXchhWEppn7Zf31NZqEr2rGjyj8FWMCv9hjxuTVq9VqLU1ZUq2Pm62MCgq

It's not mined because it's a shit coin at the moment and it just recently launched, and can't exchange it to $$ easily. 

It's a coin that sucks, with little general use, it's basically meant to be used to pay for VPN service and that's it?  Lots of other tokens and coins are already on the market and can be used for this.  Siacoin for example... get paid to host files, Golem (get paid for using your hardware to render crap for clients) and a bunch of other coins.. it's nothing that couldn't be done with existing tokens and coins.

You could mine thousands of intense coins and that group of people could cancel the project and the value will be 0 over night.

I'm paying for electricity, so if I mine something i'm mining what can be converted to currency easily. I hold on some coin and some I convert to pay for rent and electricity. 

I'm not mining some coins that may be possible to exchange them only in half a year or more.

1 hour ago, mariushm said:

It's not mined because it's a shit coin at the moment and it just recently launched, and can't exchange it to $$ easily. 

It's a coin that sucks, with little general use, it's basically meant to be used to pay for VPN service and that's it?  Lots of other tokens and coins are already on the market and can be used for this.  Siacoin for example... get paid to host files, Golem (get paid for using your hardware to render crap for clients) and a bunch of other coins.. it's nothing that couldn't be done with existing tokens and coins.

You could mine thousands of intense coins and that group of people could cancel the project and the value will be 0 over night.

I'm paying for electricity, so if I mine something i'm mining what can be converted to currency easily. I hold on some coin and some I convert to pay for rent and electricity. 

I'm not mining some coins that may be possible to exchange them only in half a year or more.

you can exchange them directly to btc on stocks.exchange i don't know how more direct it can be.. its trading now.. i do recommend holding onto it. as the guy who made it has plans to change the branding to something else and the vpn service is just the start.. it will branch out.. the guy is pretty smart..

i have my hands in many different currency's, as I don't know what one will be the next big one. you can go by who is invested into it. what the trends are like and what the initial investment was. of course the coin could just shut down.. i thought dodge was going to be nothing more than a meme in 2013. so i dumped them at 40 sats each  for bitcoin when bitcoin was only 50 bucks. if you look now dodge goes for 120 sats some days..nothing in comparison to the trade value it was then.. but its held its base price for a long time avg being 20 sats... if intense opens to even more markets than it already has. then its going to go up even further in price.. they are approaching many other exchanges at this moment.
they have proof of concept already by making a massive market share on the one stock exchange.. the other currency i would look to for the future would be karbo. and maybe etn still though i donno about that.. i already made 5 times what i thought i would with that coin. was mining before it was on what to mine.

we all pay for electricity.. unless you own your own hydro dam or nuclear plant. or possibly bought solar panels/wind turbines and have already made back what you paid in power savings.
im trying to show what i know as the fastest profit per day right now. with hope it goes up. 

if you know of another coin that i can trade on a monthly.daily basis that makes more profit per day let me know....

but i also have to be able to get it into a wallet and trade it within 24 hours not have some dumb pool hold onto it for a month, until i reach min pay out.. ... intense coin fits that box.. i can trade it to btc then from btc directly into a bank that uses normal money.  current hashrate is ~4.5khs i would have more if gpu's existed.

according to my bank account over the last 3 months intense coin has come into existence, Ive made more than double sometimes triple in US dollars of anything that what to mine has listed.. please tell me if you know of a more profitable coin.. .(other than when sumo made a huge jump in the last week or so).. man that was a good day...

im just promoting this coin based on personal gains. and i hope others profit from it as well... the other coin im mining got released in dec and just hit its first exchange.. because of the creator investing a whole lot of money into the coin in the first place. it was worth a lot to trade. the hashrate went up 10 times the same day..thankfully it plateaued and is stable at that hashrate. as its still more than profit than even intense coin. . but im not going to promote it until i see a 3 month profit.

I like money more than anything else on earth. but i like to teach people how to make the most.. if i am wrong. or someone knows more than I do. I am open to listen.
especially if your bank account puts you in the same club as a Rothschild.