Get a pc from russia to Austria

Fadednova

My dad has an old windows pc that i want to get from russia to vienna how should i do that?

I used Euro Rail when in Europe.

But when we lived in Moscow Russia we always had a company driver to take us from golf course compound into the city.

When I was in Barcelona Spain I had a shipment from Canada shipped to me via DHL, just medical stuff for blisters from walking around everywhere.

Kill two birds with one stone.  Take the train and go get it yourself.  That way you can sight see along the way and enjoy the trip.  When I was in Zaragoza Spain, we would drive everywhere, whether or not it was business or pleasure didn't matter because that way we could see Europe by car.  Only exception was taking the train from Bremerhaven to Frankfurt when I shipped my car back to the U.S.

"old windows PC"
How old are we talking about here? If it's anything older than 10~12 years, it may not even be worth the shipping cost.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

4 hours ago, TetraSky said:

"old windows PC"
How old are we talking about here? If it's anything older than 10~12 years, it may not even be worth the shipping cost.

Its not the destination its the getting there!

4 hours ago, TetraSky said:

"old windows PC"

It can run pyjama sam... SO IT IS WORTH IT