Tower 900 Build 5.3Ghz 7700K 1080Ti

Brett C

Originally a 8700K was going to be the center but an awesome deal came up for a bundle of parts an i7 7700k, ROG Apex Z270 MB, and Corsair LED Ram 3200mhz for 300 Canadian. Decide to take that due to the highly inflated cost of ram and the performance for gaming not being high enough to warrant and extra grand or so in cost. Got it to 5.3Ghz so happy with that.

The GPU market right now is also shit and unless it stabilizes I may not be able to get another GTX 10880ti Poseidon they had a limit of 1 per customer for 48hrs and I missed the window by 5hours for the second card, and been waiting since. Still get to enjoy this with one and has been doing fine with my 60fps target @4k CPU has been delided and thermal grizzly conductonaut on the die and IHS then cooled by an EK mono block.

Currently the GPU is not water cooled but still boosted to 2050 on its own lol these cards are a beast. Was waiting to see if another one could be purchase but thinking of putting in the rear two Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 560mm Radiators and leave it with one card for now. Will enter specs after images are sorted out. Some bench mark score have been included.

ALL IMAGES ARE AT THIS LINK BELOW

https://ibb.co/album/gMVLtv

SAM_6203.jpg

V2mUoNz.jpg

IBlpcy8.jpg

8OBWehi.jpg

SGLlvJq.jpg

2J3w2vY.jpg

EZTMdbc.jpg

TaSGgDl.jpg

Wait 300 canadian for a 7700k, with the mobo and ram is insane considering 7700k are like typically over $400 by them selves. Im assuming its 16gb of ram. That is just mind boggling. Were they used? 

System Specs

CPU: I7-5820k   MOBO:Asus X99 strix   RAM: 32gb corsair Dominator Platinum 2666mhz   GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980TI  PSU: Corsair RM1000i 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/mg7k2R

Not sure whats going on its not loading right, trying something different, might just link to the dam photo set

Cinebench run at 5.3Ghz and Superposition benchmark with card on air, currently where it is left at, boots into windows at 5.4Ghz and termps are fine but voltage has to be very high for stability and beyond what I am comfortable with.

4a84WcX.jpg

2nqLTtS.jpg

Going to try loading them too a different hosting