Weirdly Low FPS

CultureMaaate

My PC Consists of a Gigabyte Windforce OC GTX 1060 6GB, a Core i5 7600 and a 3TB Barracuda Hard Drive. When i first built my PC it held CS:GO on a stable 300-400 FPS. Over about six months, it eventually dropped to a 250-300 Average. I was confused of the drop but it was still very high and no one offered many answers on how to prolong the quality of my card. Currently on 4:3 Low settings it is achieving a whopping (Sarcasm) 150 Average. This is beyond ridiculous. I understand CS:GO Isn't exactly a leader on game optimisation but it has exactly gotten worse, i have changed nothing. Is there anything at all i can do to fix this. I want my 400 FPS Back. PLEASE HELP <3 

The lower the resolution and detail settings, the more CPU bound the game becomes. So your FPS might not necessarily increase by lowering everything on a locked i5.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

3 hours ago, Slottr said:

What do you need 400 fps for

I always wonder about this thing, what for? unless you're using a G-Sync or Freesync monitor then all you'll be having is screen tear

My god. I am so sick of seeing this reply. Why do you need 400 anyway. The fact is, my card was capable of far more then what it is now and i want to know now. If the card may be deteriorating or having some form of issue, i would like to know so i can prevent any further damage if it is the case. (Also 144hz monitor so it does still make a difference bellow that limit)