Shopping for custom loop in Canada

Go to solution Solved by YubinTheBunny,

I get most of my stuff from a mix of amazon and Dazmode. Amazon only have alphacool stuff with prime shipping right now with reasonable prices. Idk what the shipping will be like since you live in SK, but knowing the shipping rates in Canada it probably won't be cheaper, but still cheaper than international shipping I would guess.

https://www.dazmode.com/store/

https://www.amazon.ca/Alphacool/b/ref=bl_dp_s_web_10038472011?ie=UTF8&node=10038472011&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=Alphacool

I'm at the design and parts selection phase of a full custom loop, but I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with purchasing parts online and shipping them to Canada. 

I'm hoping to get the fittings, radiators, tubing and coolant from Primochill, and the CPU/GPU blocks, and pump/res combo from EK, but I'm open to options or other ideas if you have them. 

I was hoping to use NCIX, as they seemed to stock lots of EK parts, but that's obviously not an option any more. I've heard and read good things about Dazmode, but he doesn't seem to carry much Primochill, and even the EKWB stock is a bit patchy. 

I understand that I'll likely end up paying duty, shipping, import fees, etc., but I'd rather know in advance if one company is better than another, and to avoid being hit with hundreds in unexpected fees. 

Thanks in advance for any insight you may have. 

1 minute ago, Thehumaneyecanonlysee60hz said:

I'm at the design and parts selection phase of a full custom loop, but I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with purchasing parts online and shipping them to Canada. 

I'm hoping to get the fittings, radiators, tubing and coolant from Primochill, and the CPU/GPU blocks, and pump/res combo from EK, but I'm open to options or other ideas if you have them. 

I was hoping to use NCIX, as they seemed to stock lots of EK parts, but that's obviously not an option any more. I've heard and read good things about Dazmode, but he doesn't seem to carry much Primochill, and even the EKWB stock is a bit patchy. 

I understand that I'll likely end up paying duty, shipping, import fees, etc., but I'd rather know in advance if one company is better than another, and to avoid being hit with hundreds in unexpected fees. 

Thanks in advance for any insight you may have. 

ncix has gone bankrupt 

ask me about your system builds, AIO's, CPU's, PSU's, and GPU's.

I'm using in my loop

this res (i really like the design)

with this pump (attached to the res)

I don't know who made my rads.

I have a 1080ti Poseidon from Asus as my GPU

and using an c350i from phanteks as my CPU block

and this tube I used 

with the fittings from phanteks 

ask me about your system builds, AIO's, CPU's, PSU's, and GPU's.

8 minutes ago, ricksteendam1 said:

I'm using in my loop

this res (i really like the design)

with this pump (attached to the res)

I don't know who made my rads.

I have a 1080ti Poseidon from Asus as my GPU

and using an c350i from phanteks as my CPU block

and this tube I used 

with the fittings from phanteks 

Interesting and cheap res that, I like it.

7800x3d - RTX 4090 FE - 64GB-6000C30 - 2x2TB 990 Pro - 4K 144HZ

PCPP: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mdRcqR

35 minutes ago, ricksteendam1 said:

ncix has gone bankrupt 

Yeah, that's the problem. They seemed to be one of the only Canadian companies that stocked a decent selection of watercooling parts. Hence I'm looking into ordering directly from the manufacturer. 

I get most of my stuff from a mix of amazon and Dazmode. Amazon only have alphacool stuff with prime shipping right now with reasonable prices. Idk what the shipping will be like since you live in SK, but knowing the shipping rates in Canada it probably won't be cheaper, but still cheaper than international shipping I would guess.

https://www.dazmode.com/store/

https://www.amazon.ca/Alphacool/b/ref=bl_dp_s_web_10038472011?ie=UTF8&node=10038472011&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=Alphacool

Build

Mobo: MSI B550 MAG Tomahawk  ||||| Ram: 32 GB GSkill Trident Z RGB ||||| CPU: Ryzen 5800X ||||| GPU: ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC ||||| Mouse: Logitech G502 ||||| Headset: Sony WH1000XM3 ||||| Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum ||||| Monitors: Acer XG270HU & LG UltraGear 34GP83A-B ||||| AudioStuff: ONKYO DAC HA200 / Audio Techinca ath-ad900x / MXL TEMPO KR USB Condenser Microphone ||||| Storage: 4 TB WD Black --- 2 TB WD Red --- Toshiba 258 GB M.2  ||||| Custom Loop -  Radiators: 3x360 Rad ||||| Case: LianLi O11d XL Black ||||| PSU: Seasonic X series GOLD 1250w

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9570 4k With a Logitech MX Master