PC to TV No Signal

Okay so I have an LG 49 Inch 4k TV (49UJ6200) and next to it in my room is my PC. Before I got this new TV I had an old 1080p VIZIO that I was able to hook my computer up to just by switching the HDMI cord from my monitor to my TV and it always worked fine. Ive only gotten this to work on my new tv a few times on rare occasion and only on HDMI 2 ARC for some reason. I was in the middle of trying to play a game on the TV so i could play it on my bed with the controller but it cut out on me and ive been trying to figure out why. Now everytime my i hook up my computer to my TV it freezes and blue screens like in the picture attached or if i try booting into it no screens come on what so ever not even on my second monitor. The only time since it cut out that ive been able to get output to the TV was when i had no monitors plugged in just the TV and for a few seconds my ASUS boot screen came up and then after that it disappeared and went back to no signal. I cant really find any solid help from previous forum posts scattered around and I'd like to play this game sitting on the bed with a controller so if anyone could help me out id appreciate it. 

tv bluescreeb.jpg

Display driver and not the GPU one.  windows probably found a monitor specific driver and something about it is either corrupted or conflicts with another device on your computer

My Computers:

Gaming Rig: Asus B550-M Gaming, R9-5900X, Corsair 64GB DDR4 3000, Zotac RTX 3070

Laptop: Asus ROG Strix 17" Scar 3,  i7-9750H, GTX 1660 Ti