PSU Placing

I'm planning on making my very first build and right now I'm choosing the last thing, the case I was just curious to know where is the best place to put the PSU, on the top of then as or on the bottom, since is really hard to find good cases here in Brazil for a reasonable price.

Hi, I am from Brazil and I pretend on building a Ryzen 2200G build. (to convert to Brazil's currency look up <your currcency> to BRL)

It doesn't matter too much, the bottom tends to look nicer but if all you can find is cases with top mounted PSU then that's fine. Just make sure you have good case airflow and you'll be fine.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

As long as the vent/fan has somewhere to pull air from it really doesn't matter. I personally prefer bottom mounted ones as it makes it easier to hide my bad cable management. 

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Cases with top mounted psu tend to be older designs. The intention was to save a fan by using the psu to exhaust case air. The disadvantage is that the psu runs hotter.

Bottom mounted psu can draw air from outside the case and vent it directly out. This isolates the psu so its cooling has no effect on other components. Since the psu is using cooler air it should cool more efficiently which means lower fan speeds/noise.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.