3D printed bending tool for hard line?

Hey im looking for a tool for hard line tube bending 16mm. do any one know any 3d printed model? :) 

why 3D printed specifically? do you have a 3D printer? if so it shouldnt be too hard to more or less copy some design with some quick CAD work id guess

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

34 minutes ago, erik.ham said:

Hey im looking for a tool for hard line tube bending 16mm. do any one know any 3d printed model? :) 

If you are looking for angle forms, they have to be abs so the heat gun doesnt melt them

CPU: Ryzen 1700@3.9ghz; GPU: EVGA 560 Ti 1gb; RAM: 16gb 2x8 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000; PCPP: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/b3xzzM