So the other night, I was messing around in my bios with all the fancy settings, and I saw that my motherboard's manufacturer ASrock had recommended me to update my uefi, so I did , I found my model which is just AB350M and downloaded a modern version of a uefi , mine was 2.50 and they recommended me the 3.00 , So i got my flash drive and everything went smoothly , but there was a weird thing.My cpu fan turned off while the uefi was updating, so I panicked and got away from the pc and left it doing its thing I left it over night and realized now that my motherboard didn't have video displays so I couldn't see the status of the uefi update so i pressed the power button(the 2 pins on the motherboard) and i got into a boot loop , i didn't get a post and I think i corrupted the motherboard's ROM memory , I saw some threads on the internet with some people successfully re-writing their motherboard rom and I was wondering if that was possible in my case ,

I mean my product is still under warranty, but I was wondering if there is anything I can do.