[Build Logs] Mr.TuF 2.0 - Another Corsair Air 540

Where can I reach them?? are they here in LTT??

Edit:

Never mind, I already checked. Ridiculous prices. Makes me want to finish my degree and go back home.

lol, you sure their price is ridiculous ? their price is one of the best hahaha

• 1 month later...

lol, you sure their price is ridiculous ? their price is one of the best hahaha

What kinds of radiators did you use? :blink: You got a really tight fit there xD (thinking of getting this case for WC if the H440 is not available here :mellow:)

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

Awesome build, love seeing anything 540 related, as that's my new case for my PC.  I don't have anything spectacular planned for it, but every build i see just makes me want to try.

I sold my rig due to my financial problem.. but i will be back :) with a new build soon. Im a dumb f*ck

You sold it :0 dayum that sucks D:

It is kind of what he does, he builds PCs and sells them to customers

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Looks like a battlefield 4 camo! Looks sick

"if by "bass" you mean wet farts then yes, those are the razer crapkens"

What kinds of radiators did you use? :blink: You got a really tight fit there xD (thinking of getting this case for WC if the H440 is not available here :mellow:)

All the radiators inside is EK radiator PE edition, from 120, 240 and 360.

Awesome build, love seeing anything 540 related, as that's my new case for my PC.  I don't have anything spectacular planned for it, but every build i see just makes me want to try.

You should take a try, actually if I got time, I will do more than this.

Sometime the financial will be a problem why I sold it off.

It is kind of what he does, he builds PCs and sells them to customers

Not really, it's due to my financial problem. But yeah, I might take your suggestion as my part time job :P

Looks like a battlefield 4 camo! Looks sick

Thanks bro.

• 3 weeks later...

Just in the middle of colouring my fans, you give me hope for my aesthetics after seeing this build, great job man!

:)

I voted for your build in the buildlogs of the month, it just looks so clean and so nice i dont know what to say.

What coolant? Fittings? BenD Fittings (not sure if that is what they are called lol)?

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

I voted for your build in the buildlogs of the month, it just looks so clean and so nice i dont know what to say.

Thanks bro, it need passion to finish this build ^^

What coolant? Fittings? BenD Fittings (not sure if that is what they are called lol)?

the coolant is from EK, and im using bitspower fittings.

Just in the middle of colouring my fans, you give me hope for my aesthetics after seeing this build, great job man!

:)

Don't give up bro, hope is always there for you :D

• 1 month later...

Ouh, you're from APES!!! Saw it on WAN Show, I knew this system has been in front of my eyes before...

Gadgets: Lenovo Y580 (Nostromo, Naga Epic, Hydra, TrackIr5), Surface Pro 3 (i3), Lumia 930, PSVita

Rig: i7-4770K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Asus Strix GTX970, MSI Z87-GD65, Asus Xonar DGX, CMStorm Scout II, CM Seidon 240M, BlackWidow Ultimate, Naga Epic, Goliathus Extended Control, TrackIr5, Sennheiser HD205, Audio-Technica ATR2500, Edifier speaker, Logitech G940, Logitech G27, Logitech F710, Dell S2340L, Philips 200VL, Samsung 830 128GB SSD, DXRacer FA01N

Ouh, you're from APES!!! Saw it on WAN Show, I knew this system has been in front of my eyes before...

Previously, I am from APES.my :)