BSOD from Instability?

HEADER:

Hello, sorry for posting often buut im a newbie with a lot of questions and this forum has been on point for answers.. like really you guys have solved all my problems so thank you!
Anyways, I was playing PUBG last night when i recieved this BSOD twice and i cannot find out why its happening if my life depended on it! my only guess would be because i have my system overclocked and this was caused from an instability? I understand that whoscrashed says its a driver problem but if soo how would i determine which driver is at fault? I have went through my device manager and nothing appears to be causing any problems.. Would reinstalling my GPU driver do the trick? Although i already did this a week ago soo i dont see how it could have already gone bad! If any more information is needed than what is provided feel free to ask and ill post it ASAP! id really enjoy for all my problems to go away!! 

My PC is running stable after stress tests.. I have it tuned to 4.4ghz @ 1.220volts max temp is below 80 degrees.. memory is on XMP @ 3200mhz sitting at 1.350v if any of this info is useful.

WHO CRASHED REPORT:

On Sun 1/7/2018 10:09:00 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\010718-25843-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1640E0)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x0, 0xFF, 0x0, 0x0)
Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time

On Sun 1/7/2018 10:09:00 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x0, 0xFF, 0x0, 0x0)
Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

EVENT VIEWER:
https://ibb.co/jReYU6    - link to photo

BUILD:

I5 6600k @ 4.4ghz

GTX 1050TI 4GB

Corsair h60 Cpu Cooler

2x8GB 3200MHZ Corsair Ram

ASUS Z170 Gaming Aura Motherboard

Try DDU'ing the GPU drivers and re-installing most recent.

So is your cpu running at 3.5 or 4.4ghz? you say both in the thread :P

If the driver re-install doesn't work and it is infact 4.4, try to up the voltage. 1.22 most likely isn't enough voltage for it, even if it passed the stress tests. It's quite common for an OC to be stable through a stress test but then prove unstable in actual use.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

7 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

Try DDU'ing the GPU drivers and re-installing most recent.

So is your cpu running at 3.5 or 4.4ghz? you say both in the thread :P

If the driver re-install doesn't work and it is infact 4.4, try to up the voltage. 1.22 most likely isn't enough voltage for it, even if it passed the stress tests. It's quite common for an OC to be stable through a stress test but then prove unstable in actual use.

sorry i was too lazy to type out my build so i copied it from an old thread, it is currently running at 4.4ghz.
I am unaware of what DDU'ing is but ill delete and reinstall my GPU drivers!

13 hours ago, Unwyt said:

sorry i was too lazy to type out my build so i copied it from an old thread, it is currently running at 4.4ghz.
I am unaware of what DDU'ing is but ill delete and reinstall my GPU drivers!

Ddu is just a program that uninstalls all current drivers from your PC, so there's no trace of them when you install new ones, helps any bugs that might occur. 

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter