Malicious mail from "no-reply@linustechtips.com"

Ther0

There is not much to say, just received this spam mail after i re-logged after a while to link my discord account. Never received before. Idk if there is something that you can do on your side but i figured that it's better to let you know.

Greetings,

Ther0

image.png.fc4ea6aeb18d8c10fc3b25e278daf386.png

Its not from LTT domain, if you click that little arrowright beside "a idwared.charo1." you will see that the domain is not ltt and that they just set their name as that email address.

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

addresses can be spoofed. not much can really be done about that.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

Funny how on the bottom in the grey text it says "We are not affiliated nor partnered with Amazon. Amazon has not authored, participated in, or in any way reviewed this advertisement or authorized it."  xD

7 minutes ago, Being Delirious said:

Delete Delete Delete

Wait a God damned minute. Does this come with Weather Bug and the Ask Jeeves tool bar? I've been looking for those.

6 minutes ago, Ryujin2003 said:

Wait a God damned minute. Does this come with Weather Bug and the Ask Jeeves tool bar? I've been looking for those.

If you subscribe for more, you can get a Pro version of Bonzi Buddy too!

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

Can you click the down arrow next to the reply button, then click "show original". In the page that opens, can you then click "Copy to clipboard", then paste into a code tag (<> in the editor) and send it to me as a PM.

There may not be anything that we can do about it, but I want to make sure that it failed all of the forgery checks that it could have done.

HTTP/2 203

Sorry i got derailedwith many task, i replied with colonel_mortis in PM.

I know that it doesn't come from this particular domain but since i'm  not a webmaster or anything... maybe there was\is something that they can do on their side to prevent this :)  Or if they can't at least they would know that this is happening.