Need recommendations for a new case for my system.

Hello. 
I haven't really kept up to date on what's available of cases and I need some help choosing a new one for my system. The old Corsair 800d I have is getting kinda nasty and is waay too big for what I need, it's also not that nice to look at. I was hoping some of the nice folks here could help me out with some recommendations.

What I'm looking for:
The case shouldn't be much bigger than a midi-tower.

It needs to have enough airflow to efficiently cool a system with a 1080ti and an aircooled 7700k without getting too toasty.
Looking for a clean/elegant esthetic, nothing "gamer like". (This is a major point, it has to look good)
Needs Dust filters wherever it makes sense.

No side panel of glass or anything else that can easily break.

plus-points if it has decent sound dampening design, doesn't have to be the most silent thing ever.

Other than that it would be a great bonus if it does the "case-stuff" well. Like cable management, drive bays etc.

Looking for your personal recommendations (please give some reason as to why, not just name a model), although if you know of any good guides for choosing a case please post them.

PC: 4k screen, 3080ti and 5900x. 32gb ram @ 3600mhz. 850w psu

Sounds like you want a Fractal case, clean and nice, good airflow and a reputable company overall, so I´d just look in to those and find one you like :)

Case: Corsair Graphite 760T || PSU: Corsair RM650i || Mobo: Asus RoG Strix Z270E || CPU: Intel i5-7600K @4.8GHz || Cooler: Corsair H110i v2 || RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200MHz 16GB White LED || GPU: MSI GTX 1070 8GB GAMING X || SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB, Samsung 860 Evo 500GB, Samsung MZ1280 M.2 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB

Really you should just be shopping around. A lot of cases from different manufacturers are functionally identical, but differ in appearance which is why you should just find one you like that fits your criteria. For that aesthetic though, Fractal make clean albeit boxy cases that fit most of your criteria. I'd also recommend having a look at Cooler Master's lineup, their airflow is really good and most of their mid-high end cases have dust filters.

HEADS UP, THIS ACCOUNT IS INACTIVE NOW

I'm keeping everything else the way it was for anyone who might check out my answers in future, but I won't be using LTT.

Don't forget to quote me when replying to me!

Please explain your question fully, so I can answer it fully.

PSU Tier List Cooler Tier List SSD Tier List  My Specs Below!

Spoiler

My PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.2GHz

Cooler: Stock Wraith Spire

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3000mHz 16GB DDR4 (2x8GB) RGB

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X370-F Gaming ATX

SSD: Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5"

HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200rpm

GPU: Asus ROG Strix OC GTX 1060 6GB

Case: Cooler Master H500P

PSU: Corsair RM650i 650W 80+ Gold Fully Modular

Fans: 4x Cooler Master Masterfan Pro 120 Air Balance

Spoiler

Potato Laptop (Samsung Series 5 Ultrabook, 2013):

CPU: Intel Ivy Bridge i5 3337U @ 1.8GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR3 2133mhz SODIMM (1x4GB Samsung, 1x4GB Kingston)

SSD: Kingston 24GB SSD (originally for caching)

HDD: HGST 500GB 5400rpm

GPU: Intel HD 4000 Graphics

30 minutes ago, Sphio said:

Hello. 
I haven't really kept up to date on what's available of cases and I need some help choosing a new one for my system. The old Corsair 800d I have is getting kinda nasty and is waay too big for what I need, it's also not that nice to look at. I was hoping some of the nice folks here could help me out with some recommendations.

What I'm looking for:
The case shouldn't be much bigger than a midi-tower.

It needs to have enough airflow to efficiently cool a system with a 1080ti and an aircooled 7700k without getting too toasty.
Looking for a clean/elegant esthetic, nothing "gamer like". (This is a major point, it has to look good)
Needs Dust filters wherever it makes sense.

No side panel of glass or anything else that can easily break.

plus-points if it has decent sound dampening design, doesn't have to be the most silent thing ever.

Other than that it would be a great bonus if it does the "case-stuff" well. Like cable management, drive bays etc.

Looking for your personal recommendations (please give some reason as to why, not just name a model), although if you know of any good guides for choosing a case please post them.

If you haven't already bought it, I strongly advise aganist buying the 7700k. A 8600k or 8700k if you can afford it is much better

CPU: Ryzen 1700@3.9ghz; GPU: EVGA 560 Ti 1gb; RAM: 16gb 2x8 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000; PCPP: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/b3xzzM

1 hour ago, Thermosman said:

If you haven't already bought it, I strongly advise aganist buying the 7700k. A 8600k or 8700k if you can afford it is much better

This is not a new system. it's over 6 months old. 

1 hour ago, redbullvodka said:

Sounds like you want a Fractal case, clean and nice, good airflow and a reputable company overall, so I´d just look in to those and find one you like :)

Looks like I'm ending up with the Fractal Design R6 non-TG version. Thanks.

PC: 4k screen, 3080ti and 5900x. 32gb ram @ 3600mhz. 850w psu

4 hours ago, Sphio said:

Looks like I'm ending up with the Fractal Design R6 non-TG version. Thanks.

Fractl makes the cases that descrive everything you've ever wanted in a case. 

Also, if oyu find for some reason the R6 is too big for your tastes, they do have the Define C, which shortens the case by about 4" but can still hold a full length GPY and an air tower in it while not sacrificing any of the aforementioned requirements.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25