Is this system compatible?

Is This system compatible

gtx 1060 6gb

i5 7600k

16gb Corsair vengeance lpx ddr4 3000mhz 

Msi gaming intel sky lake h110 Lga 1151 ddr4

Cyorig H7 tower cooler for intel/amd cpus

Thermaltake SMART 700W Continuous Power ATX 12V V2.3 / EPS 12V 80 PLUS Active PFC Power Supply PS-SPD-0700NPCWUS-W

Corsair Carbide Series 100R Mid Tower Case and Corsair Air Series AF120 LED Quiet Edition High Airflow Fan Single Pack 

Seagate 2TB BarraCuda SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Hard Drive (ST2000DM006)

the total cost of this build is $886.93

The 7600K is not a good buy. You will essentially have no upgrade path and can build a better system for the same or less with something like Ryzen, or even Coffee Lake if you can get hold of a decently priced motherboard when they come out. The new Ryzens are just about to be announced too, so perhaps wait until then to make a final decision. And, if you can, definitely add even a cheap SSD, as T4ils suggested.

If you want a good performance bump from kaby Lake, then I'd recommend going with coffeelake. If you want to overclock, then get an i5-8600k with a Z370 motherboard (the memory you have will be compatible), or i5-8400 with a H360/H370 motherboard when they are released. With kaby lake, there is essentially no upgrade path, so go with a good generation of processors of which will provide a good upgrade path such as coffeelake or ryzen so you can upgrade to a new processor in the future, while getting a performance bump over the current gen. The CRYORIG H7 is a good choice for a cooler. I'd recommend getting an SSD of a 240GB capacity to store the OS on and your most frequently played games, use the HDD as a mass storage drive. For a good SSD, I'd recommend the 240GB samsung 850 evo or crucial MX-300 240GB (there is also a 275GB variant from crucial that has a little bit more storage). Definitely a solid build config! 

Thanks this is my first build and I’m not quite sure I’ll add the 850 Evo but I will change the cpu ty