Radiator Orientation

When liquid cooling with custom loop, is the orientation of the radiator important? I have EK-CoolStream PE 360 currently I have the ports on top, however i'm switching to rigid tubes and i don't like how it will look. Are there any disadvantages in turning the radiator, to have the ports on the bottom? Also if I want to expand the loop with a second radiator (CPU, GPUs, 2 x Rad) what should be the order?

1 minute ago, Faallen said:

When liquid cooling with custom loop, is the orientation of the radiator important? I have EK-CoolStream PE 360 currently I have the ports on top, however i'm switching to rigid tubes and i don't like how it will look. Are there any disadvantages in turning the radiator, to have the ports on the bottom? 

Not really, it does help in terms of ease of bleeding the loop by having the ports face up but will not impact much once it does get bled. 

When you install the radiator, install with the ports to the bottom.  The reason for this is that the pump has a hard time pumping air instead of fluid and since the air will always rise to the top, the pump will not have to fight this problem.

Having the ports on the bottom allows for draining of the radiator which in my opinion is far more important than making the bleeding a bit easier.