Nicehash Payment to external wallet

Started mining around new year with nicehash and i was wondering about the payout for external wallets. When do i get payed? ive seen i need to reach a balance of 0,01 to get payed once a week. i was wondering about that since its marked with red on their web page (see link) and its mentioned that the sqedual is adjusted. 

Schedule is adjusted accordingly to blockchain conditions. We are already actively working on implementing alternative crypto-currencies for payments.

if i view statistics  it says ill get payed in 2019-2020 with around 0,1 BTC. With the minimal wont i be payed way earlier once a week with 0,01 when i reach that amount. Im set on using my external wallet if there isnt some other good option seing as ive allready accumulated a bit of BTC. According to my own estimate i should be payed in around a week after reaching 0,001 BTC. thats about in one thenth of the time. is this nolonger the case?`will i get payed within 4 months is what im asking instead or in a year or two?

6 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Started mining around new year with nicehash and i was wondering about the payout for external wallets. When do i get payed? ive seen i need to reach a balance of 0,01 to get payed once a week. i was wondering about that since its marked with red on their web page (see link) and its mentioned that the sqedual is adjusted. 

if i view statistics  it says ill get payed in 2019-2020 with around 0,1 BTC. With the minimal wont i be payed way earlier once a week with 0,01 when i reach that amount. Im set on using my external wallet if there isnt some other good option seing as ive allready accumulated a bit of BTC. According to my own estimate i should be payed in around a week after reaching 0,001 BTC. thats about in one thenth of the time. is this nolonger the case?`will i get payed within 4 months is what im asking instead or in a year or two?

it is the case, Just just there crappy estimator. I make about 0.02 Bitcoin in 2 weeks. youll be fine. If you really want the money use a nicehash wallet

CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K | Ram: 16GB Corsair LPX 3000 DDR4 | Asus Maximus XI Hero Z390 | GPU: EVGA RTX2080 XC | 960 EVO Samsung 500GB M.2 | 850 EVO Samsung 250GB M.2 | Samsung 1TB QVO SSD | 1TB HDD WD Blue 

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 2 in 1 9370 | I7 1065G7 | 32GB DDR4 | 1TB SSD |

14 minutes ago, Killstreak said:

it is the case, Just just there crappy estimator. I make about 0.02 Bitcoin in 2 weeks. youll be fine. If you really want the money use a nicehash wallet

thanks. im just gonna use my wallet seeing as i dont need the money now and in 50 days i should be fine with taking the money out. im just hoping i can take it out at 0,01 instead of 0,1. because at 0,1 i wont get done any time soon

The blockchain volume and fee for Bitcoin is very high right now, Nicehash had suspended the 0.01 payments, but they have now started to pay again but only when the volume and fees are low enough, so it's possible that they skip one or 2 payment window even if you have 0.01 BTC.

Edited by wkdpaul

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !