AIO Liquid cooler bad performance

Hi guys i have had this AIO for a while now like 4 years and it's starting to perform bad.. when i first got it my i5 3th gen was working at around 25 degrees at idle ,today it's like 45-50degrees idle and the pump is making bad noise like there is a lot of air inside the system.I tried to open it by detaching the pipe going to the pump and replacing all the old fluid with premixed 50/50 antifreeze i made sure to evacuate all the air and then closed it.
after i placed it on the rig and started it it was running very well like no sound at all . just like when i got it but the temps were the same for a couple of minutes like 50 degrees after like 10 minutes of idling it started to drop to like 35 degrees and stayed there and hasn't changed since then.
my question is should i replace it with a new one or is there anything i am missing or smth to make it run like it is new ? 

The antifreeze will probably kill the pump

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

didn't knew that but i know that regular tap water will corrode the inside of the system and i can't get any destiled one here so my bet was to get antifreeze wich has anticorrosive additives and low viscosity just like water 

4 minutes ago, HristoBB said:

didn't knew that but i know that regular tap water will corrode the inside of the system and i can't get any destiled one here so my bet was to get antifreeze wich has anticorrosive additives and low viscosity just like water 

you can't get distilled water at the grocery store? It's what you use in a steam clothes iron... I find that hard to believe.

I also have never heard of automotive grade 50/50 premix coolant destroying an AIO.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

here we use regular tap water for our iron and for everything that has to be used with destiled one .. no one know what a destiled water is like literally ..
so what should i do this kind of AIO is like 40$ not so much i can get a new one if i really need to 

I bet ya'll go through a lot of clothes irons then... i wonder what you all use for filling up your low-maintenance batteries... Well i'm pretty sure those 3rd gen intel core processors are still soldered, so it isn't the TIM decomposing/drying out on the CPU die. What is your water temp when it's getting hot? you could have junk building up in the micro-grooves of the cold plate. you'd have to disassemble the pump to get at it... might just well be as big a pain to deal with as replacing the thing.

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

because the AIO is pretty old like 4 years now i am a bit concerned about it leaking into my system and causing problems even more now that i have opened it 
so i am going to be getting either Cooler Master Hyper evo 212 or Be Quiet Pure Rock 120mm
which one should i buy 

both are comparable, my vote would be on the BQ! for silence.

System specs:

Ok thanks i'm going for it tomorrow gotta say goodbye to the water cooling it has been very reliable the 1st 3 years of use ..