My installation is taking forever, please help me

Hello!

Yesterday I downloaded a FitGirl Grand Theft Auto V repack...everything went well...

Today, I put the game to install and it already passed 2 hours and 10 minutes and the installation is on 11.1%... I put the game to install on my HDD Drive...

The ETA says that the installation will take 17 hours, and as the percentage gets higher, the ETA just says more and more minutes and hours as the percentage of the installation goes up...

I have disabled my Antivirus and all background processes that I don't need...

Can you please help me at this situation, I don't want to wait 17 hours for an single game to install...

I will not let my pc to work for 17 more hours!!

And, one more question...

If I play a game that is not very intensive (Minecraft), will that slow down my installation even more?

Any help is appreciated!

Best Regards!

I don't think you will get any help from anyone when openly pirating games. Just buy the actual game.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Cooling: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240R RGB | MB: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus | Memory: 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz | GPU: Asus Strix RX5700XT Gaming | PSU: 750W ANTEC HCG 80 GOLD PLUS | Case: Deepcool MACUBE 550 | Ext Sound: Denon AVR-x540BT + Harman/Kardon HKTS 16

Buy GTA V, it's not that expensive anymore. Piracy is not allowed here.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Anyway, to answer your question, I'm not talking about piracy I'm talking about the compression that often they use to "repackaged" the files to became smaller to distribute.

They use custom algorithm to compress the files, it need lot's of cpu power to decompress it, the only solution. Deal with it.

sorry, but we cannot lend support for this type of software as per our Community Standards:

• Talking about piracy in general, broad details, is acceptable however the posting or discussing pirated/hacked/cracked or otherwise nefariously obtained content is not. This includes Windows content, games, hackintosh, etc. Also discussions regarding ways to avoid or block legitimately installed monitoring/tracking software or the like is also not allowed.

<-LOCKED->