My driver's got deleted

I just updated my drivers on my gtx1060 asus laptop and the update failed deleting all my driver's...Nvidia's website also seems of no help cuz the drivers also failed when trying to reinstall. Can somebody plz help

Download Display Driver Uninstaller (attached to this post) and uninstall your existing drivers then reinstall the latest drivers.

[Guru3D.com]-DDU.zip

7 minutes ago, emosun said:

system restore

How do i do that and doesn't that take away all my stuff I've downloaded?

9 minutes ago, Auss1e said:

Download Display Driver Uninstaller (attached to this post) and uninstall your existing drivers then reinstall the latest drivers.

[Guru3D.com]-DDU.zip

didnt work can u help guide me through it maybe cuz its a high possibility i did it wrong

4 minutes ago, UrMum.Gay.LOL said:

didnt work can u help guide me through it maybe cuz its a high possibility i did it wrong

Here, I've attached a slightly different version. Extract everything in the archive, then open Display Driver Uninstaller.exe. Make sure that Nvidia is selected from the drop-down menu and click "clean and restart". Click "yes" to the Windows Security Prompts and it will go through and delete all of your GPU drivers from your computer and registry. Once the computer as rebooted (expect the display to look all blown up) sign back in and reinstall the drivers.

DDU.zip