Which Budget TG case is the best?

I'm looking for a budgets cases with a tempered glass, since I am a fan of them. Is the Phanteks P300 tg worth it? Or should I go with the p400s tg or NZXT's s340 elite?

Fractal Design Meshify C

But the cable management is better on the s340 elite still Meshify C looks more premium and has open panel for better airflow and the cable management is not that bad either.

Its based on the Original Define C frame which is a great frame.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

15 minutes ago, putu_aditya14 said:

I'm looking for a budgets cases with a tempered glass, since I am a fan of them. Is the Phanteks P300 tg worth it? Or should I go with the p400s tg or NZXT's s340 elite?

Depends on your definition of budget. To me the term budget is around $50, and the P300 hits that mark. At that price its hard to find a similar case with an as good overall build quality. Not to say you couldn't find TG cases for less, but theyre often very cheaply made and thinner glass to save money.

For $75-100, its hard to beat either the Meshify C or Enthoo Pro M TG in terms of airflow. I believe the Silverstone RL06 now has a TG version as well. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

10 hours ago, Hiya! said:

Fractal Design Meshify C

But the cable management is better on the s340 elite still Meshify C looks more premium and has open panel for better airflow and the cable management is not that bad either.

Its based on the Original Define C frame which is a great frame.

i cant find any meshify c in where i live (indonesia)

Just now, putu_aditya14 said:

i cant find any meshify c in where i live (indonesia)

RIP

Welp i then your best option is the S340 Elite but its more expensive than P400s TG so if u have the budget then go for it.

Or if money isnt a problem for you, you might want to take a look at NZXT H700i its currently the best Mid tower case on the market but also the most expensive because it has integrated NZXT hue+ and Grid+ it also has the BEST cable management compared to all Mid tower case.

But again the case itself is more than $200

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore