Need help identifying that GPU

Go to solution Solved by Praxis727,

Nvidia geforce gtx 560 ti (OEM)  Difinately that.

I got a sweet deal on a GTX 560 Ti. Paid only 10 Euro for it. It is a reference design, but to my surprise it has a full size hdmi and a full size display port. It also has a green pcb and the previous owner ripped off the sticker, so the card is plain black. Could anoyone help me identify the cards manufacturer? Thanks in advance.

4 minutes ago, Konrad Kwasniewski said:

I got a sweet deal on a GTX 560 Ti. Paid only 10 Euro for it. It is a reference design, but to my surprise it has a full size hdmi and a full size display port. It also has a green pcb and the previous owner ripped off the sticker, so the card is plain black. Could anoyone help me identify the cards manufacturer? Thanks in advance.

Um sure, but you're gonna need to list every identifying number you can find on the card here, or at least post a full set of pictures of the card to help us get started...

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Yah we could help if you posted a few pictures and so on, you can also take of the cooler and check what the GPU core says 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Sure, could you guys wait for a few moments?

IMG_20171231_090954479.thumb.jpg.0cb795a678bf215c39fc2e476fd2c760.jpgIMG_20171231_090936262.thumb.jpg.df1d1cc7503e5881a29cd8f9e0d54686.jpg

It has one fan, stock hetsink all numbers and info on it point to a fully reference card but it has a green pcb and oddly enough display port.

1 minute ago, Konrad Kwasniewski said:

It has one fan, stock hetsink all numbers and info on it point to a fully reference card but it has a green pcb and oddly enough display port.

Thanks for the pictures - could you take it out of the PC and take some clear in-focus pictures of the back and front of the card, specifically of any areas where numbers/letters or stickers still exist, like that white one on the back?

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Well, the one on the back unfortunately doesnt link anywhere interensting: B81D159616

It also has  1.2 GB of vram. This is the only sticker on it. Everything else is just absent, or removed by the old owner

Thanks everyone!