Getting games to run in triple display?

Synawke

I just got a 3rd monitor. and im having trouble getting games to actually run on all 3... Do i need to use nvidia surround? when i tried fiddling with it i had all kings of scaling problems and monitor displacement issues.

On 12/30/2017 at 3:33 PM, Synawke said:

I just got a 3rd monitor. and im having trouble getting games to actually run on all 3... Do i need to use nvidia surround? when i tried fiddling with it i had all kings of scaling problems and monitor displacement issues.

What GPU, what OS, how are the monitors connected, and what resolutions are the three displays?

My current fleet!
Zerua - Workstation - i7-6700k, 32gb DDR4, GTX1070 | Azalera - Surface Pro 4 - i7-6650U, 16gb | Sarea - FreeNAS Server - E5-2407 1.2TB RAIDZ2

5 hours ago, JohnMLTX said:

What GPU, what OS, how are the monitors connected, and what resolutions are the three displays?

1080ti. windows 10. all are display port. all are 1080p

17 hours ago, Synawke said:

1080ti. windows 10. all are display port. all are 1080p

Ok. I would try setting them all up with NVidia surround. As you start changing things. there will be some odd behavior, but once you get the monitors placed and set correctly, that will go away.

My current fleet!
Zerua - Workstation - i7-6700k, 32gb DDR4, GTX1070 | Azalera - Surface Pro 4 - i7-6650U, 16gb | Sarea - FreeNAS Server - E5-2407 1.2TB RAIDZ2

19 hours ago, JohnMLTX said:

Ok. I would try setting them all up with NVidia surround. As you start changing things. there will be some odd behavior, but once you get the monitors placed and set correctly, that will go away.

the set refresh rate of 120hz is the biggest issue