USB PROBLEM WTF FROM 16GB TO 744MB

Go to solution Solved by Airdragonz,

Hopefully you have some version of Windows 10 to use. Here's what you might want to try doing. Check out disk management after you plug your drive in.  Check out the number of partitions that usb drive has. It should only be one. Anything more than one and that's a problem. Now I'll assume you have more than one. What you then want to do is go to command prompt > run as admin. type "diskpart" without the quotes. Use "list disk" and find your 16gb usb stick. Do "select disk (insert disk number here)" then do "diskpart clean" After that, convert the entire drive to MBR, then create a primary partition formatted as fat32

I need help guys please!
I recorded some videos from tv to my kingston 16 gb usb, then when i insert usb into pc, it shows uonly 744 mb free space I HAVE 16GB LOL....
 I deleted everything, format usb still nothing... guys anybody please any kind of help will be useful thank you

16GB-USB-2.0-DATATRAVELER.jpg

Screenshot_4.png

3 minutes ago, mamuti420 said:

I need help guys please!
I recorded some videos from tv to my kingston 16 gb usb, then when i insert usb into pc, it shows uonly 744 mb free space I HAVE 16GB LOL....
 I deleted everything, format usb still nothing... guys anybody please any kind of help will be useful thank you

R U Sur they are not counterfeit drives?

Linux Daily Driver:

CPU: R5 2400G

Motherboard: MSI B350M Mortar

RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4

HDD: 1TB POS HDD from an old Dell

SSD: 256GB WD Black NVMe M.2

Case: Phanteks Mini XL DS

PSU: 1200W Corsair HX1200

Gaming Rig:

CPU: i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270-N Wi-Fi ITX

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4

GPU: Asus Turbo GTX 1070 @ 2GHz

HDD: 3TB Toshiba something or other

SSD: 512GB WD Black NVMe M.2

Case: Shared with Daily - Phanteks Mini XL DS

PSU: Shared with Daily - 1200W Corsair HX1200

Server

CPU: Ryzen7 1700

Motherboard: MSI X370 SLI Plus

RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4

GPU: Nvidia GT 710

HDD: 1X 10TB Seagate ironwolf NAS Drive.  4X 3TB WD Red NAS Drive.

SSD: Adata 128GB

Case: NZXT Source 210 (white)

PSU: EVGA 650 G2 80Plus Gold

Hopefully you have some version of Windows 10 to use. Here's what you might want to try doing. Check out disk management after you plug your drive in.  Check out the number of partitions that usb drive has. It should only be one. Anything more than one and that's a problem. Now I'll assume you have more than one. What you then want to do is go to command prompt > run as admin. type "diskpart" without the quotes. Use "list disk" and find your 16gb usb stick. Do "select disk (insert disk number here)" then do "diskpart clean" After that, convert the entire drive to MBR, then create a primary partition formatted as fat32

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

Go into Disk Management and delete all partitions. Make a new one.

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

@Airdragonz  After that, convert the entire drive to MBR, then create a primary partition formatted as fat32?

I did everything but this part is unclear? 

Screenshot_6.png