Twitter doesn't work on my router Wi-Fi

boyka19

So I'm having a really weird problem. Twitter fails to load (both the app or in browser) when any device is connected to my router's Wi-Fi (Router is Linksys E900). There's a few other specific websites that also don't work on the wi-fi. Everything loads and works fine when connected through Ethernet in my desktop PC. I've already tried many things like of course factory resetting the router both through the control panel and through the physical button, tried changing the DNS both through the router and in my phone when connecting to the wifi but the problem remains. It's also weird because it worked fine in the past. Tried a friend's router and it works fine on it, so it's definitely mine that's the problem. Also tried several phones, all have the same problem with the connection.

Anyone have a clue?

is there a web filter enabled? Or are you trying to separate your WiFi and Ethernet into separate VLAN’s?

DNS most likely isn’t the issue as you can access it on Ethernet.

There shouldn’t be any reason why you can access Twitter on Ethernet and not WiFi with factory settings.

3 hours ago, IrwinAllen13 said:

is there a web filter enabled? Or are you trying to separate your WiFi and Ethernet into separate VLAN’s?

DNS most likely isn’t the issue as you can access it on Ethernet.

There shouldn’t be any reason why you can access Twitter on Ethernet and not WiFi with factory settings.

No filter that I'm aware of. Everything is factory default on the router. That's why it's very weird :/