r6 trouble

Minig

alright so heres my specs first of all

intel i7 920

amd rx480 8gb ddr3 1tb seagate 7200

recently after a new update(white noise) My fps for the game dramatically dropped going from about 144fps all the way down to 90 at most.Also the fps is super unstable because when im in a clear hallway i get 90fps but when I move or shoot I get 50fps

please help

Also I have all my drivers up to date and everything is up to date with no viruses

Moved to PC Gaming.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

16 hours ago, Minig said:

alright so heres my specs first of all

intel i7 920

amd rx480 8gb ddr3 1tb seagate 7200

recently after a new update(white noise) My fps for the game dramatically dropped going from about 144fps all the way down to 90 at most.Also the fps is super unstable because when im in a clear hallway i get 90fps but when I move or shoot I get 50fps

please help

Also I have all my drivers up to date and everything is up to date with no viruses

What's your CPU usage when the FPS drops?  Make sure to use MSI afterburner's overlay to monitor it.

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

21 hours ago, IrshaadH said:

What's your CPU usage when the FPS drops?  Make sure to use MSI afterburner's overlay to monitor it.

it says some of mis afterburners componants are missing currupted etc

34 minutes ago, Minig said:

it says some of mis afterburners componants are missing currupted etc

nevermind I got it but I had extremely unstable gpu when playing the game