My PC will not POST to a display.

so, I went to upgrade my PC with a Cooler master masterliquid lite AIO, instead of using a Hyper 212 evo. so when took out the hyper 212 evo. the AIO and the deepcool tesseract arent compatible, we went and used the AIO fans as case fans. so when i booted my PC again. one fan was at 1166 RPM and i complained to my dad the noise. but everything was fine windows started and my internet wifi card worked. but it only posted to my DVI monitor. then when my dad came i shut down my PC (hard shutdown) and it didnt post. my dad said REEBOOT IT a ton of times realizing it was broken. I need help my Pc is one year old and ive tried everything.  my PC's spec sheet is below.

CPU:intel core i7 6700K (No oc)

GPU:Gigayte geforce gtx 1060 6gb

RAM:GeIL potenza 16Gb kit 2133 Mhz

wd black 1TB HDD

kingston 250GB Sata 6 ssd 

LG MDISC dvd reader.

EVGA 500W 80+ reccomend 500W PSU.

Hyper 212 evo

cheap deepcool case fans and case (tesseract)

ASUS z170-P

so, Ive cleared the cmos. and nothing happened everything was the same i going to research my Motherboards manual to figure out how. i need some serious help here.

I read the post a few times and I'm still not 100% clear. So the computer booted fine but only displaying to one monitor?  and then you did a hard shutdown for no reason and now it wont boot at all?  

What exactly happens now when you try to power on. 

the fans turn. the motherboard works and powers on. the hard drive spins and the GPU fans spin but no post from the motherboard or GPU to the monitor.

the monitors arent broken

so, I booted it again. no screen. then it reboots and a post into AMIBIOS to configure the CMOS change. but then it  dosent recognize my keyboard so i shut it down. and it wont boot.

we think its a motherboard problem.

So, this morning  I went t and booted my PC and the PC posted. I went and reset the BIOS to default. so i  got into windows. Now this may seem  bad considering what ive previously posted. I turned it off (Soft shutdown) so after that thinking my PC is good after getting into the UEFI and reseting the bios IT STILL WOULDNT POST. so Now im almost miserable.

No one will take it somewhere like Best buy or something. But my Dad knows someone who could fix it over the phone And i dont want to RMA the parts in my PC. the parts are probably over the warranty https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CFmgYr

so, we contacted the pc guy we know and says its a motherboard or CPU problem. were looking at AMD lines for the PC.

I have answered my question.