Airplaying to Raspberry pi

I really really really really need to find a way to airplay my iphone on ios 11 to a raspberry pie. I've tried everything. Is there a way to do this? Is there a device i can buy that I can airplay to that can run on usb?

Build:                                                                          

Intel Core I7 6700k (clocked to 4.6ghz)

Patriot Viper 3000mhz ddr4

ASUS maximus 8 hero (I hate this mobo)

Evga gtx 1080 superclocked

250GB Samsung 850 evo

2tb WD Black 7200rpm

Ek watercooling kit a240g with 360 expansion pack

Primochill Vue Red fluid

Corsair Graphite 600t (white)

You thought "Gee, Donald Trump sure has a great build!"

I'm guessing you want to steam via usb?

After reading about airplay it's only real use is streaming iTunes.

Also I think you might be using airplay 2 which based on what I read might of (for now) broke raspberry π.

Want my suggestion? Buy a cheap android and enslave it, or there might be a way to use raspberry π with Google that does the same thing or could try this assuming it still works, apples kinda a male donkey about these things...

http://fieldguide.gizmodo.com/how-to-sync-itunes-music-to-your-android-device-1749912066

The end result is you should actually avoid doing things that Apple doesn't want you to do. Mostly because even if you get it to work the next update might break it, deliberately.

On 12/26/2017 at 9:03 AM, Egg-Roll said:

I'm guessing you want to steam via usb?

After reading about airplay it's only real use is streaming iTunes.

Also I think you might be using airplay 2 which based on what I read might of (for now) broke raspberry π.

Want my suggestion? Buy a cheap android and enslave it, or there might be a way to use raspberry π with Google that does the same thing or could try this assuming it still works, apples kinda a male donkey about these things...

http://fieldguide.gizmodo.com/how-to-sync-itunes-music-to-your-android-device-1749912066

The end result is you should actually avoid doing things that Apple doesn't want you to do. Mostly because even if you get it to work the next update might break it, deliberately.

I wanted to do it wirelessly. I found a free windows program that does this called airpower mirror. https://www.apowersoft.com/phone-mirror

I might be able to run this at startup using wine on raspbian stretch. If it doesn't work I'll use my intel compute stick since it is usb powered. I'll stay updated. Also any suggestions on how to run a wine program at startup on raspbian?

Build:                                                                          

Intel Core I7 6700k (clocked to 4.6ghz)

Patriot Viper 3000mhz ddr4

ASUS maximus 8 hero (I hate this mobo)

Evga gtx 1080 superclocked

250GB Samsung 850 evo

2tb WD Black 7200rpm

Ek watercooling kit a240g with 360 expansion pack

Primochill Vue Red fluid

Corsair Graphite 600t (white)

You thought "Gee, Donald Trump sure has a great build!"