Dbrand Boxes

Jacob Canale

it's literally just a 5" box

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 hour ago, Enderman said:

A 5" Russian box? 

/joke

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

You just bought pretty, empty box. I think you don't understand the point of the whole campaign.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Damn, they made a LOT of money just on empty boxes. These guys are geniuses.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

Can't wait for the Dbrand rock pets to come out!

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    
PSU: EVGA 1200w P2    COOLING: EK AIO Elite 360    CASE: Fractal Design Torrent 
   DISPLAY: LG CX48 4k OLED    AUDIO: HIFIMAN Arya SE

I bought the $10 limited edition box, and it was an ok decision at the time. I now have $5.97 in my checking account.... MIGHT not be a good idea now....

35 minutes ago, Rockingcreeper34 said:

I bought the $10 limited edition box, and it was an ok decision at the time. I now have $5.97 in my checking account.... MIGHT not be a good idea now....

FAQ2:

If I don't like my box, how do I return it?

You can't, but you can probably sell it to your idiot friends for double the price.

You always have this as an option /\

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

I don't know which is funnier, the fact that you bought an empty box, or the fact that you didn't read what if anything was in that box before buying it. 

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys.