BSOD now computer is sluggish

Reaver

As the title states, I was playing Warframe when my PC froze suddenly and was unresponsive.  After several moments it went to a BSOD with the only notice being WHEA_uncorrectible_error.   After restarting the entire system seems horribly slow, and even webpages take awhile to load up.  I restarted once more, and even posting took forever.  To be safe I turned off the overclock to the same result.  Everything from POST to in windows now drags horribly.  Games are utterly unplayable.    Been a great Christmas..  :(

Here's links to the dmp and perfmon

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kkGo5gT4uyJoBHp73YpTrfsk0QPqVwcP/view?usp=sharing

• OS - Windows 10 x64 retail -original install -since built about Nov 2015
  • i7 5820k @4.2 now turned down to stock) 
  • EVGA 980ti Classified
  • MSI X99A SLI Plus
  • CM1200

Any help is greatly appreciated.   Merry Xmas.

CPU: FX-9370 | GPU: 2x XFX R9 290 Reference design | MB: Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | RAM: 2x8GB G Skill Ripjaw X 1600PSU: CM V1200 | Case: Corsair 750D | HDD: 1TB WD Blue | Cooling: Corsair H-100i

Hmm. It might be numerous things like: unstable OC (I doubt it), corrupted driver, corrupted system files, incorrect windows settings. That's what comes to my mind. Also check to system restore because it has saved my windows like 100 times.

oh, nvm.  think I found the issue.  started up Aida64.  apparently my watercooler is dead.  considering my CPU is idling at 90F....

CPU: FX-9370 | GPU: 2x XFX R9 290 Reference design | MB: Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | RAM: 2x8GB G Skill Ripjaw X 1600PSU: CM V1200 | Case: Corsair 750D | HDD: 1TB WD Blue | Cooling: Corsair H-100i

1 minute ago, Reaver said:

oh, nvm.  think I found the issue.  started up Aida64.  apparently my watercooler is dead.  considering my CPU is idling at 90F....

Ohh good. Also if you are going to refer cpu temps use Celsius please. Celsius is the basic and universal computer temperature measurement. Hope you can resolve the issue.

*cough*, meant C.  90C...  90F wouldn't be so bad

threw old cooler on and working fine

If this happens with fixed cooler, your cpu could be damaged. Check some of the other posts I have commented on and made if the issue returns.