Finished build but have a spare cable and don’t know what to di

OkraN

I have finished building my new PC however throughout the build guide I watched I kept noticing they never did anything with their power chord so I never did anything with mine and now I don’t know what to do. Case is the Thermaltake Versa c23

B46AE089-14AA-4E44-91CF-5760B5A7B122.jpeg

94E5DC93-6320-4350-AA22-084CFE80C70A.jpeg

This should likely power something like a fan or rgb hub. Something that requires static power whenever the PC is turned on. 

Simply plug it into a molex connector from your PSU. 

5 minutes ago, Storytellar said:

This should likely power something like a fan or rgb hub. Something that requires static power whenever the PC is turned on. 

Simply plug it into a molex connector from your PSU. 

My PSU doesn’t seem to have any thing where a connecter like that power one could fit

17 minutes ago, OkraN said:

I have finished building my new PC however throughout the build guide I watched I kept noticing they never did anything with their power chord so I never did anything with mine and now I don’t know what to do. Case is the Thermaltake Versa c23

It looks to be the power for the fan-controller. If your PSU doesn't have a 4-pin molex-connector, you'll need to buy a SATA-power -> molex-power adapter.

PS. Your front fans seem to be facing the wrong way, they're pushing air out, not pulling in.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

6 minutes ago, OkraN said:

My PSU doesn’t seem to have any thing where a connecter like that power one could fit

It does have that connector, I just looked it up. Also, if the fans at the front are meant as intake, then you have to turn them around. 

Main Rig: EK custom loop |2700x @ 4.25 Ghz| Msi X470 Gaming Plus | 32gb DDR4 | Aorus GTX 1080ti @ 2088 Mhz | TT Core X71 TG | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb + 256gb Toshiba NVMe + 275GB Crucial m.2

Laptop: Surface Book 2 15" |  i7 8650U 4.2 GHz | 16gb DDR3L | GTX 1060 6gb | 265GB NVMe SSD

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/9jvNnH