Low Profile pump/water-block combo?

Okay. So I've finally gotten around to measuring a couple of Corsair's AIO pump/water-block combos. Their H60 P/WB is ~28mm tall.

I've seen Swifteck's Apogee LP (32mm) which almost matches Corsair's WB... without the pump.

Are there any P/WB combos that are "low profile" or would it be possible to cut one from an AIO? I've done a bit of searching, but haven't been able to come up with much.

Side-note: Why isn't Cooler Master's water cooling available in the US?

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

5 minutes ago, Imbellis said:

would it be possible to cut one from an AIO?

Yes.  Quite easy, actually.  Just a razor knife is needed most of the time.

Example:

Main Rig:

Case: Lian Li Lancool Mesh RGB

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 

Cooler: CoolerMaster MasterLiquid 240

MB: MSI B550 Gaming Pro Carbon 

Ram: Gskill DDR4 3600 x 32GB 

GPU: Asus Arez Strix Vega 64 OC

PS: Seasonic FOCUS Gold Plus Series SSR-750FX

SSD1: Crucial P1 1TB NVME

SSD2: Adata SU800 512gb M.2 Sata

HDD: Hitatchi 2tb 7200RPM + 3x 2TB WD Passport USB 3.0

Monitors: AOC C24G1

Keyboard: Cheap Blue Knockoff Mechanical

Mouse: Uhuru Gaming Mouse

Current Vintage Equipment:  Please ask me about it, I love to talk old tech!
IBM Thinkpad 390, IBM Aptiva A12, IBM PS/2 Model 25-004.  Compaq Contura 4/25C, Presario 7596
Asus P5A-B Socket 7 Box, Tandy 1000RLX-HD "B" & 1200-2FD, VIC20, Zenith ZFL-181-93, Packard Bell 300SX.

Apple II/gs, Mac Plus x2, Mac SE x2, Performa 450

1 minute ago, zombienerd said:

Yes.  Quite easy, actually.  Just a razor knife is needed most of the time.

Example: (Link)

Thanks for the quick response.

I'd like to (and probably will) do that for my personal rig, but I'd like to have something to recommend to others.

Either way, I'm curious if any manufacturer will take on that niche market for a profit.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

Well, if you purchase a nice AIO that meets your specs on pump capability, rad size, and fans, you can save a lot of cash on your custom loop.  Just add your own tubing, reservoir, and maybe a 2nd rad / fans, maybe GPU blocks, and you're off to the races.  The only downside to that method is the AIO parts usually don't have interchangeable fittings, so your'e stuck with barbs that may be of differing sizes than you want to run.

Main Rig:

Case: Lian Li Lancool Mesh RGB

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 

Cooler: CoolerMaster MasterLiquid 240

MB: MSI B550 Gaming Pro Carbon 

Ram: Gskill DDR4 3600 x 32GB 

GPU: Asus Arez Strix Vega 64 OC

PS: Seasonic FOCUS Gold Plus Series SSR-750FX

SSD1: Crucial P1 1TB NVME

SSD2: Adata SU800 512gb M.2 Sata

HDD: Hitatchi 2tb 7200RPM + 3x 2TB WD Passport USB 3.0

Monitors: AOC C24G1

Keyboard: Cheap Blue Knockoff Mechanical

Mouse: Uhuru Gaming Mouse

Current Vintage Equipment:  Please ask me about it, I love to talk old tech!
IBM Thinkpad 390, IBM Aptiva A12, IBM PS/2 Model 25-004.  Compaq Contura 4/25C, Presario 7596
Asus P5A-B Socket 7 Box, Tandy 1000RLX-HD "B" & 1200-2FD, VIC20, Zenith ZFL-181-93, Packard Bell 300SX.

Apple II/gs, Mac Plus x2, Mac SE x2, Performa 450

8 minutes ago, zombienerd said:

Well, if you purchase a nice AIO that meets your specs on pump capability, rad size, and fans, you can save a lot of cash on your custom loop.  Just add your own tubing, reservoir, and maybe a 2nd rad / fans, maybe GPU blocks, and you're off to the races.  The only downside to that method is the AIO parts usually don't have interchangeable fittings, so your'e stuck with barbs that may be of differing sizes than you want to run.

I'm thinking about a setup - such as a single-slot 1080ti and some mid-wattage CPU on a single loop.

I don't have the money to spend on it, but it's interesting to have the option out there for people who do.

2 hours ago, Imbellis said:

I'm thinking about a setup - such as a single-slot 1080ti and some mid-wattage CPU on a single loop.

I don't have the money to spend on it, but it's interesting to have the option out there for people who do.

You can always get an expendable AIO such as the units from Fractal Design they're all copper and brass based using standard G1/4 fittings so it will have no issues integrating a GPU block. 

http://www.fractal-design.com/home/product/water-cooling/s36

9 minutes ago, W-L said:

You can always get an expendable AIO such as the units from Fractal Design they're all copper and brass based using standard G1/4 fittings so it will have no issues integrating a GPU block. 

http://www.fractal-design.com/home/product/water-cooling/s36

Tubing comes out the top though, OP would probably want a kelvin.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious