Should i buy overwatch?

xDylanio

So recently i got a ps4 and sice my pc's motherboard broke, i havent really gotten time to do anything with it, so I've started using my ps4 a lot more than anything else, so i was wondering if the goty overwatch console game for $30 usd is worth it?

CPU - i7-4790k

GPU - MSI 980 Ti 

Mobo - MSI Z97 Gaming 5

Memory - 32 GB DDR3

Storage - 3.4 TB

Full List : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sPgN8d

11 minutes ago, xDylanio said:

So recently i got a ps4 and sice my pc's motherboard broke, i havent really gotten time to do anything with it, so I've started using my ps4 a lot more than anything else, so i was wondering if the goty overwatch console game for $30 usd is worth it?

@xDylanio, If you haven't played the game, I would say buy it. It's totally worth it for the price and the game is awesome! Console FPS game play might differ Vs PC but you will pick it up in no time. I have the PS4 version myself and build my PC yesterday, planning to get the PC version. 

Okay, the community on pc is really toxic and console is also really toxic if they have mics. It is a fun game but I will recommend you mute your team because they can be assholes. But i would buy it because it is a enjoyable game.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing