Low Fps in Battlefield 1

feliptheman
Go to solution Solved by mortino,
33 minutes ago, feliptheman said:

Intel Core i5-4460

RAM: 12.0 GB DDR3 

GPU : Nvidia Gtx 1070 Ti

Motherboard: Dell Inc. 088DT1 

Computer was basically some throw-away office computer and I smacked in some RAM and a good GPU, I don't really have much knowledge on the usage of each part...

Anyways, I've seen people playing BF1 at over 100 fps on high/ultra settings using the same GPU as me, but I'm rarely even getting 60 fps in-game on low settings. I really have no idea what to do at this point since I don't know where to get the knowledge for this kinda stuff. 

I'm thinking CPU bottleneck, MY HTPC has an FX-6300@ 4.9ghz and a 1050ti (can't remember the oc atm, around 1900) and I get pretty much a constant 60fps @ 1080p on ultra but I see a lot of 6 cores pinned at 100% and I know with my overclock my chip is faster in games that use more cores than the 4460, (a friend has the same chip). His 1060 6gb averages around 45-50fps. I also have a 1080 from my gaming rig I have played with and it gets the same fps as my 1050ti, because I'm pinned at 100% quite a bit and I use driver side fps locking at 60fps.

Intel Core i5-4460

Computer was basically some throw-away office computer and I smacked in some RAM and a good GPU, I don't really have much knowledge on the usage of each part...

Anyways, I've seen people playing BF1 at over 100 fps on high/ultra settings using the same GPU as me, but I'm rarely even getting 60 fps in-game on low settings. I really have no idea what to do at this point since I don't know where to get the knowledge for this kinda stuff. 

33 minutes ago, feliptheman said:

Intel Core i5-4460

I'm thinking CPU bottleneck, MY HTPC has an FX-6300@ 4.9ghz and a 1050ti (can't remember the oc atm, around 1900) and I get pretty much a constant 60fps @ 1080p on ultra but I see a lot of 6 cores pinned at 100% and I know with my overclock my chip is faster in games that use more cores than the 4460, (a friend has the same chip). His 1060 6gb averages around 45-50fps. I also have a 1080 from my gaming rig I have played with and it gets the same fps as my 1050ti, because I'm pinned at 100% quite a bit and I use driver side fps locking at 60fps.

Turn post processing down to medium. You'll get about 20-30 fps from it.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000