Latency build up over time

The Mechanic

I have had a latency problem for quite some time now that isn’t like anything I have been able to find. The latency I am getting tends to build up over several days without a reboot. With latency after reboot of 80 microseconds to after a week being 2000 microseconds and continue to grow. My current setup is an ASUS ROG hero VIII motherboard, I7 intel 7600k processor, ASUS ROG GTX 1060. Note temperatures have remained well under 60 degrees C and no games are running when latency is occurring, this causes audio skips/cracks and mouse lag. 

Since this latency is not apparent right after a boot it is tough to troubleshoot are there any tools available where I can track down this problem faster instead of having to wait a week between trying something new? The only tool I have found is latencymon but it can’t tell me what is causing this buildup

Are you sure you're measuring your latency in microseconds and not milliseconds?  What are you using to measure the latency?  What have you done to troubleshoot the high latency?  What sort of internet setup do you have?  Are you connected to your router/modem via ethernet or Wifi?  Have you tried www.speedtest.net to measure your latency along with your download and upload speeds?  If your latency is 80 microseconds, that is pretty fast.  Just need a little more information if possible.

Microsecond - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsecond

A microsecond is an SI unit of time equal to one millionth (0.000001 or 106 or 1/1,000,000) of a second. Its symbol is μs. One microsecond is to one second as one second is to 11.574 days. A microsecond is equal to 1000 nanoseconds or 1/1,000 milliseconds.

Millisecond - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millisecond

A millisecond (from milli- and second; symbol: ms) is a thousandth (0.001 or 103 or 1/1000) of a second. 10 milliseconds (a hundredth of a second) are called a centisecond. 100 milliseconds (one tenth of a second) are called a decisecond.

Yes, I am sure it is in micro. I am an engineer and understand the units very well. I am using latencymon to measure it. The internet connection is via Ethernet. The latency is not with internet connection. I have an 8-15 ms ping, 50Mbps down, 5-8 Mbps on the speedtest.net