Project Chronos-Corsair 350D Red themed Build

Retro Gaming

Hey guys,

After months of forum posts, questions, inquiry, investigations, queries, more questioning, catechism, examination, inquest, quest,inquiring, interrogations, polls, Q & A, and gatherings, etc(I think you get the point). It has come down to the day where this epic journey starts to come to a end. I can't thank you guys enough with all the help you have given me and how much support the community has given me. And with this I present to you, Project Chronos.

The  Project Chronos is designed to be a sleek gaming machine, with the capabilities of larger gaming machines. It is all stored in a Corsair 350D,which is soon be painted red and black. This is kinda of what I am aiming for on the paint job:

corsiar-900d-obsidian-origin-pc,F-W-3803

Here are the specs:

Intel Core i5-4670K Processor-ORDED

Corsair H100i CPU Cooler-ORDED

ASUS MAXIMUS VI GENE LGA 1150 Intel Z87 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard-ORDED

EVGA GeForce GTX 770 Graphics Card-ORDED

16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Memory-ORDED

128GB Samsung 840 Series SSD-ORDED

2TB Seagate Barracuda Internal Hard Drive-ORDED

Corsair Professional Series 760 Watt Digital ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Platinum Power Supply AX760i-ORDED

Corsair Obsidian Series 350D-ORDED

Pictures will soon come as soon as the rest of the parts arrive and then  Project Chronos will be in full swing.

Spoiler

Very nice. You ordered though.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

UPDATE #1: THE PARTS ARE HERE! :D

So lots of the parts just arrived and I also have a new item to add to the build which is the Bitfenix Recon Fan controller! I was surprised how much stuff came so fast, I ordered these parts like 4 days ago.

newegg-giggle-1322792617.JPG

Here are the parts that made it:

Intel Core i5-4670K Processor-ORDED

Corsair H100i CPU Cooler-ARRIVED

ASUS MAXIMUS VI GENE LGA 1150 Intel Z87 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard-ARRIVED

EVGA GeForce GTX 770 Graphics Card-ARRIVED

16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Memory-ORDED

128GB Samsung 840 Series SSD-ARRIVED

2TB Seagate Barracuda Internal Hard Drive-ARRIVED

Corsair Professional Series 760 Watt Digital ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Platinum Power Supply AX760i-ARRIVED

Corsair Obsidian Series 350D-ORDED

Bitfenix Recon Fan controller-ORDED

So excited to start the build, can't wait for the rest of the parts to come. Also do you guys know any good places to get my computer case custom painted? Thanks!

(Also the photos of all the parts are taking forever to upload, I have no idea why. But when the photos load, I'll put them in this post! :D)

Spoiler

Very nice. You ordered though.

ORDED*  B) 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Looks good, can't wait!  :)

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!