How do I connect these? help please.

Go to solution Solved by ForeseenVisionz,

What does the "manual" say?

Does it matter? Cauz I did what I said above and it started to smoke and the wire burnt out. Turns out I dont need it for anything coz leds work without it plugged in so ill just hide it somewhere.

How do I connect that molex (gold one) from psu to the led strip connector from case? It doesnt go together but in manuel it says its molex but its wrong end. My psu comes with a floppy conector shown below and it fits in the big end but where do I plug in that 4 pin part? Thanks guys.

post-20170-0-28889300-1386734691_thumb.j

post-20170-0-68950000-1386734829_thumb.j

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

You stick the thing in the thing? If it doesn't go in one way flip it upside down and try again? O.o

??

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

You stick the thing in the thing? If it doesn't go in one way flip it upside down and try again? O.o

They both female though....

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

something is wrong with the setup if you are trying to connect 2 female molex together. Might wanna check what is wrong before jerry rigging it up.

something is wrong with the setup if you are trying to connect 2 female molex together. Might wanna check what is wrong before jerry rigging it up.

The end of the 4 pin fits in a fan what if I go led molex - floppy connector -4 pin fan header?

What is the part in the second picture and what does the non-molex end plug into. (Molex is the 4 conductor D shaped connector - male in the second picture.)

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

What is the part in the second picture and what does the non-molex end plug into. (Molex is the 4 conductor D shaped connector - male in the second picture.)

This I tried fitting in fan header and it worked. Maybe if I go molex female to male to 4 pin on a fan header?

post-20170-0-05956800-1386735976_thumb.j

Ended up plugging In a fan header hopefully works.

Ended up plugging In a fan header hopefully works.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Does it matter? Cauz I did what I said above and it started to smoke and the wire burnt out. Turns out I dont need it for anything coz leds work without it plugged in so ill just hide it somewhere.