Is there an audio program for turning audio output into audio input in real time

RAAL4

Is there an audio program for turning audio output into audio input in real time

There's always the 3.5mm aux cable from speaker to mic jack option, just map all other outputs to a different option.

Use stereo cable (cable with male plugs on both ends)  from output to line in. You can use a splitter ( from one jack to 2 jacks) or you can configure the headphones output on the front panel to be a "clone" of the stereo out and you can disable the option to turn off the speakers (back panel connectors) when you insert a jack in the headphones jack.

It's in the software that comes with Realtek sound cards.

You can also reconfigure jacks, for example if you have 5.1 sound and only 3 jacks in the back all configured for 5.1 speakers then you could reconfigure the Microphone input in the front as Line in.

If you don't have line in jack or can't create one using software as explained above you can always install a second cheap usb sound card and route the stereo out to  that card's line in

Then there's the software solution, there's tools like "Virtual Audio Cable" and open source alternatives to that.  Those install virtual sound cards with inputs and outputs and you redirect outputs from your normal sound card to inputs on your virtual sound card.

17 minutes ago, Evanair said:

There's always the 3.5mm aux cable from speaker to mic jack option, just map all other outputs to a different option.

You'd probably want to go to Line in rather than mic, but what you're describing can be done entirely digitally using "Stereo Mix" as mentioned above, all while allowing you to still listen to your speakers/headphones during, as an added bonus.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2017 at 10:46 PM, Ryan_Vickers said:

You'd probably want to go to Line in rather than mic, but what you're describing can be done entirely digitally using "Stereo Mix" as mentioned above, all while allowing you to still listen to your speakers/headphones during, as an added bonus.

I'm using a Sound Blaster ZX, i don't have realtek drivers installed to avoid conflict, so i cant use stereo mix

On 12/6/2017 at 10:27 PM, Evanair said:

all of my output and inputs are taken up