Need advice for going to Germany

Big Head Tech
11 hours ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

...Germans are quite efficient at bureaucracy,...

effective maybe but efficient? hell you have to fill out 20 forms and sign them 43 time before taking a shit.its literally what i hate most about germany. like you said they cover all possibilities so theres a form what happens if you die 20 different ways while being binded to this contract or whatever. theres never a simple solution its always repetetive and trying to cover all grounds.procedure over everything for who would we be without order.

not the most annoying but one i come acroos very often is the form for when you want to donate blood. i get that its important but for christ sake i am registred there they have my information. do i really need to specifically confirm that i didnt get aids since the last i time i dontated or that im not pregnant :D (same form for everyone) or that i havent been to england from 194-something to 19something something or that i havent been to the kongo in the last 6 months or that im not allergic to something...you get what im saying this is all information they should just have after the first visit and not ask everytime. to effective aybe but definitly not effficient 

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

32 minutes ago, cluelessgenius said:

effective maybe but efficient? hell you have to fill out 20 forms and sign them 43 time before taking a shit.

By "efficient" I mean that they process the humongous amount of paperwork in finite time :P That is, there is excessive bureaucracy, but it's processed fast, and the net effect is meh-ish. In other words, the system is oversized but the people operating it are (on average) more efficient than in other countries I've lived in. It's like there are so many rules, forms, etc, that you have to have Germans running it for it to work :D 

2 hours ago, cluelessgenius said:

effective maybe but efficient? hell you have to fill out 20 forms and sign them 43 time before taking a shit.its literally what i hate most about germany. like you said they cover all possibilities so theres a form what happens if you die 20 different ways while being binded to this contract or whatever.

Thats why our toilet paper has 3 layers... ;P every sh*t needs at least 2 copies...

Main System:

Anghammarad : Asrock Taichi x570, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @4900 MHz. 32 GB DDR4 3600, some NVME SSDs, Gainward Phoenix RTX 3070TI

System 2 "Igluna" AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Pro, Core I5 3570k @4300, 16 GB Ram DDR3 2133, some SSD, and a 2 TB HDD each, Gainward Phantom 760GTX.

System 3 "Inskah" AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Pro, Core I5 3570k @4300, 16 GB Ram DDR3 2133, some SSD, and a 2 TB HDD each, Gainward Phantom 760GTX.

On the Road: Acer Aspire 5 Model A515-51G-54FD, Intel Core i5 7200U, 8 GB DDR4 Ram, 120 GB SSD, 1 TB SSD, Intel CPU GFX and Nvidia MX 150, Full HD IPS display

Media System "Vio": Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5700X, 64 GB Ram DDR4 3200 Mushkin, 1 275 GB Crucial MX SSD, 1 tb Crucial MX500 SSD. IBM 5015 Megaraid, 4 Seagate Ironwolf 4TB HDD in raid 5, 4 WD RED 4 tb in another Raid 5, Gainward Phoenix GTX 1060

(Abit Fatal1ty FP9 IN SLI, C2Duo E8400, 6 GB Ram DDR2 800, far too less diskspace, Gainward Phantom 560 GTX broken need fixing)

Nostalgia: Amiga 1200, Tower Build, CPU/FPU/MMU 68EC020, 68030, 68882 @50 Mhz, 10 MByte ram (2 MB Chip, 8 MB Fast), Fast SCSI II, 2 CDRoms, 2 1 GB SCSI II IBM Harddrives, 512 MB Quantum Lightning HDD, self soldered Sync changer to attach VGA displays, WLAN