Moto X Pure very bad responsiveness, Especially Snapchat

TheNuzziNuzz

I have owned an MXPE for over 2 years, I recently had a replacement shipped to me a few months ago, so I have a physically new device however I have been having the same responsiveness issues as with my original. 2 months ago my warranty ran out so I Unlocked the boot loader and installed AICP custom ROM to fix the issues. With the new Rom, battery life was no different, there is still about a one second delay between tapping an app and seing the screen react. Scrolling is fine, its just completely opening a new screen. Is it possible both the stock and AICP have the same issues? Is it just my phone?

Second, Snapchat. I know snapchat is very bad on android but its especially bad on my phone. It takes over 5 minuets to load into the app usuably. After about 30 seconds ill get to the camera screen but its unresponsive for at least another minuete. 1/3 of the time it just crashes once it loads. It crashes 60% of the time when typing anything at all. Usually GBoard just sutters, freezes, or crashes and I end up waiting another 2 minuets for it come back. Sometimes battery saver mode makes snap more responsive.

Things I have done, none have changed the experience:

Stock Rom

Stock Rom Android 7 OTA

Latest AICP

Latest AICP (clean) reinstall

Clearing Cach

Wiping everything and starting fresh

Older versions of Snapchat (apk mirror) and beta
Different Launchers

I do not have exposed, I do have room but I did not on the stock rom, where I did still have the issue.

After a restart, i have little to no responsiveness issues except an occasional crash, but as soon as something crashes or I launch snapchat the whole phone cripples slows down beyond the normal 1 second to open apps.

I am really questioning my choice of android right now, these issues are just things apple users don't experience! Is the MXPE just this outdated?

Also I typically full charge my phone about 2 to 3 times per day. And I only use my phone about 5 minuetes every hour. I got the same battery life with the 3000mAh battery on the stock rom, with my original MXPE before the replacement.

Sorry for being disorganized, I'm just really done with performance of this thing, and I don't have $500+ to drop on a new phone.

Computers r fun

By the way, motorola phones are the worse on Android. Trust me I had two of em. Snapchat works great on Android if your phone isn't a piece of shit.

The geek himself.