Youtube playback error with 2nd monitor

Alright I haven't had this issue happen until I added a 2nd monitor to my set up. I started watching YouTube on my first monitor and then got a play back error it only seemed to happen on 4k. So I went ahead and decided to watch stuff in 1440p and it happened again. Now it doesn't matter the resolution or the browser it can take 5 minutes or be instant. The errors are always different (idk if its an id for troubleshooting or an actual error code). I have tried edge and chrome. I have deleted browsing data on both. I have completely uninstalled all extensions on both and tried and still the same thing happens. I honestly im a little confused on if its because I added another monitor or if it just happened around the same time. I have also disabled the sound devices besides my headphones as suggested by a google search. Any help would be greatly appreciated 

disable hardware acceleration on the browser, if u try to use hardware accel on 2 monitors at the same time(with different content/output) it can bug out and crash

(◑‿◐)

@Valkyrie Lenneth100% thought that would be it but still get the error. Any other suggestions? When I play games I dont get any issue so I don't think my gpu is messed up. I checked my cpu overclock for stability. Im pretty lost right now and I NEVER got this issue prior to adding the 2nd monitor.

Just now, Ohsnaps said:

@Valkyrie Lenneth100% thought that would be it but still get the error. Any other suggestions? When I play games I dont get any issue so I don't think my gpu is messed up. I checked my cpu overclock for stability. Im pretty lost right now and I NEVER got this issue prior to adding the 2nd monitor.

nvidia or amd?

u can change scaling settinsg from monitor to gpu instead, that might fix it :v

and for nvidia u can set it to multiple display support

(◑‿◐)

@Valkyrie LennethNvidia 1050ti. I set scaling to gpu and also set up multi monitor. I seems to happen a lot and then after I turned off hardware acc. Its happened once since then so helped and ill see if it happens again. Thank you a lot for your help hopefully its fixed. 

Edit literally happened minutes after I posted this.

1 hour ago, Ohsnaps said:

@Valkyrie LennethNvidia 1050ti. I set scaling to gpu and also set up multi monitor. I seems to happen a lot and then after I turned off hardware acc. Its happened once since then so helped and ill see if it happens again. Thank you a lot for your help hopefully its fixed. 

Edit literally happened minutes after I posted this.

windows 7? for win7 there is a hotfix for dual monitors

(◑‿◐)

@Valkyrie LennethWindows 10.... Kinda worried wont find a fix XD. The fact that its both browsers means its not them. Leaving gpu driver issues, a corrupted file, or software conflict. Gonna run a sfc /scannow now to check for something wrong with windows if it still has issues I think im going to uninstall my gpu drivers with that program forgot the name and then installing it again.